Saturday, January 12, 2013

The Next Ball!

*Waves* Greetings, my loyal subjects! I've put together plenty of activities for the second ball, and I really tried to step it up a bit! What you see above is a few screenshots I took of the set up, I'm happy to tell you I've been brainstorming ideas for the past week, and I finally came up with some!
First of all we have the herbal/forest shop, this can be run by Violet, and Frost. Considering Frost is a sage, and Violet is pretty skilled when it comes to wood working.
2nd is the "Fortune Teller" this can be run by Zoey Sierra, Josh Sierra, Silver Raito, or Blackstone Presagio, if anyone of you would like to volunterr feel free! All you have to do is ask a few "mysterious" questions, and than you'll "see" the fortune aproaching your customer. Dark, or mysterious fortunes can add to the fun in roleplay, but don't over do it. If more than one of you would be up to the task you can trade shifts ^^
3rd is my thrown, it's mostly there for decoration X3
4th in the picture is the dungeon. If any body is caught breaking the rules they will be sent there for about 2-3 minutes, so it's not too bad.
Now 5th, I realized I forgot to include a regal dance in the last ball! So I set up a nice room, and yes I do need someone to preform. If any of you are musically gifted I'd apreciate you to provide music for the guests :D
6th is a lovely little light shop. I'd be fine with anyone whom would like to run it, running it. So if you'd like to please leave a comment telling me why you'd qualify for the job.
Now last I've set up a game. It is very similar to a mock battle, but just a little different. I realized a lot of people were "healing" themselves far to quickly, so I added a small healing shack. Frost, the sage will be located there. Once you are injured you must retreat to the healing shack for 1 minute, and will not be able to battle until you are healed. If Frost can't show up I'll set up a small arrangement of herbs/plants in the shack for you to heal yourselves.
Each round will have a catch. Some examples are; You may only fight using your hands, you must fight in teams, you may only fight using swords, etc... If you end up fighting in teams I'd prefer you and your team mate choose a color to represent you both, and make your animals completely that color. This will make sure nobody injures their teammate, and will also make it a bit more organized.
A few more things pertaining to the ball are; During the dance you can invite a buddy to dance with, and I'd prefer if you're partner has a somewhat similar outfit as your's. You are free to add certain twists, and turns to the ball adding to the dramatic fun in roleplay. If the Healing Shack runs out of herbs purchase some at the Herbal/Forest shop. Feel free to host a small after party. If you have an idea I'd be okay with feel free to use it!
 
The Ball is either going to be hosted on Saturday, or Sunday of NEXT WEEK. I have yet to plan a time considering you might not all be able to make it if I set one up at random. I'll probably end up going with 4 central time, but if you know for a fact you'll be busy please notify me!
Before I finish if you have some ideas to include in the ball please leave them in the comments!
Thankyou, and farewell!


10 comments:

  1. 1st comment! XD anyway. the ball looks like it'll be so much fun ^^ i can't wait for the ball! ~juniper

    ReplyDelete
  2. i didnt rlly read it probably just looked rlly quick soooo CAN I MASTER MEH SKILLS OR DID U SYA THAT X3

    *JakeRoil*

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S Peppy i hope i can make it X3 And good job on doing all the COOLIO PICTUESSSS and i just saw 1 of ur videos oldies or something Good job on that 2! *I LUV WHEN U ASKED THE OLD GUY R U ALRIGHT IN THERE?XD* a while back u posted something on the rainy days of aj like all the videos u like of animal jam then i said watch wassabi productions BLAH BLAH So i saw this 1 by wassabi productions.. MUST WATCH ITS CALLED MUSIC IN REAL LIFE watch #1 and #2 so u get its its like FIRST ANYBODY KNOW NEW MOVIE SKYFALL THE JAMES BOND MOVIE..? And the song Adele made 4 it so it wuld be like Hey did u see the new movie *Breaks into part of song when says SKYFALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!* And ya its rlly funny URG IM SO MAD my friend she has a rares and stuff but not a lot and on her trade she mostly has plushies then i check OMG WUT THE.. HOW DID... WUT THE.. nm sword! RLLY so then im like wut 4 ur sword :C then i got it then i felt mad and had 2 say i feel bad and ur sword in non member THEN I GAVE IT BACK urggg *makes rlly not human like sound X3*
    *JakeRoil*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. whoa, jake, chill there. and yes I have seen skyfall so ya. all this caps your doing is freaking me out. you alright... XD

      Delete
  4. Oh and peppy COUNT ON ME LIKE 4 THE MUSIC DO U NEED SINGING cuz i know a lot of songz well do u want all old fashion songs cuz if so im out of the music thing but if u just want songs like i dunno like *songs that r like good like u know i cant explain im dumb! X3* If u want like ya i cant rlly UHH well i wuld luv 2 do the music but i just gotta see if im busy! :I

    *JakeRoil*

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am soo excited! I hope I can make it! I would love to manage the stand ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Srry when we were roleplaying i randomly logged off my older brother just came pushed me over and said IM GOING ON THE COMPUTER IM GOING ON THE COMPUTER then he saw i wasn"t logged out of aj so hes like COM"ON LETS GO PLAY LITTLE ANIMAL JAM! X3 it was weird okay, sorry
    *JakeRoil*

    ReplyDelete
  7. so i got the schedule for my weekend and i probably wont be able to make it to the ball. I might be able to make it on saturday so you should probably have it one saturday, but my weekend is pretty packed to yeah. The best day to do it would probably be friday if that would work. But i am still not sure exactly when im open so yeah. But sunday is packed for me.
    -adbout (too lazy to sign in to google XD)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Everyone plzzz look at the new mini play! Its on the mini play page. I really hope we can get as many citizens as possible ^^

    ReplyDelete

This is an ARCHIVE, not the real blog. Please, all of these are old posts. It would do good to comment only "reminders" or something of the sort.

Please do not hate on the blog or its owners, thank you.