Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Weddings, Valentines, and Acomplished Plans


Greetings my loyal subjects. It seems we've come across a bit of a threat to a royal, Fuzzy Roil to be exact. A bully in simpler words. They've surcome to making a whole new account to anonymously express their hate for Fuzzy.  I did have a very interesting arguement with them, giving me a little evidence as to who they were. They were in fact at the first ball. This is a list of those who had been citizens (or allies) at the time of the first ball, and who have commented on the blog before-
 
Peppy Roil
Silver Raito
Violet Roil
Blue Warrior Hayalet 
BlackStone Presagio
Frost Hart
Jake Roil  
Gale Lee
Lakeahana
Sunrisen Gekkō
Zelda Gekkō
Spectra Gastly
Zoey Sierra
Josh Sierra
Shadow Claw
Juniper Roil
 
The ones in red have been proven innocent. I have a different reason for each of them, and now we're down to a list of 7. Just 7.
Yes, I've seen Shadow has helped me a little with my plans a bit. He left a comment saying Fuzzy, and him were to be exciled.  Those who were upset were proven innocent in my book.
I have a few other plans for "tests" So unless you stop being a troll, I will find who you are Ms.Hate.
You will be exciled.
Now on a happier note. I do technically have a boyfriend, in real life, not over the internet .3. He agreed to be my king, and I'm currently preparing my den for a wedding ❤ This will be the 3rd wedding in the kingdom, I find it odd that all of them our taking place in the month of Valentines Day. I guess love is in the air "^-^
I absolutely adore having romance within the kingdom, it adds a loving, happy twist to the roleplay :D
I'm glad most of you voted yes to the whole thing ;3
I do yet have one last topic to cover, I have not yet planned a date for the Masquerade ball, BUT I've decided to host it after Valentines, I'm crossing my fingers that most of you can make it next weekend. I'm assuming I won't be too busy unless I end up going to the mall... I believe I've covered everything, so I must bid farewell :)
p.s. Updating the citizens page on Friday, so look forward to that ^-^
 


25 comments:

  1. 1st comment YES XD: yay king,wedding,ball WHOO UPDATES lol anyway, we need to find out who this "ihatfuzzyroil" is and today she has cleaned her den! O.o ~juniper roil

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If whoever is behind the whole "Ihatfuzzyroil" thing admits to it the punishment won't be as a bad, they'd be banned for 3-4 days, but if I figure out who they are with out them owning up to the shameful thing they did than I'm done. They'll be exciled. I believe in second chances, but I'll know all too fast they haven't changed if they never tell the truth.

      Delete
    2. kk lol seems fair X3 ~juniper roil

      Delete
  2. NOOOOOO!!!!! MY PUPIL STOLE FIRST COMMENT!!! >:O WOW. So many updates.... this "ihatfuzzyroil" person is getting on my nerves. I checked out her den as you just said juniper. Seems cushion writing is a past time. O_O Any who..... WHO ARE YOU MARRYING????? WHOS DA BOY WHO GET OUR QUEEN????

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahem peppy i belive fuzzy is not innocent you see today i have gotten a letter from "ihatfuzzyroil2" [ihatfuzzyroil]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice you got a boyfriend lol Is it the boy you said on your other daily blog you liked? *I'M TELLING U THIS CUZ NONE OF MY FRIENDS IN REAL WELL BESIDES MOLLY LOOK AT THIS I LIKE A GIRL CALLED JORDAN =P Oh, and how do u do that heart thing? Its COOLLIO* So congrats peppy we must have everybody to make it to your wedding if I can't make it CALL THE WEDDING OFF XD Happy b-day Michael ;3 *Thats a boy in my class today in french (I have 2 take french D=) we sang happy bday in french and he had 2 stand on a desk waving the quebec hockey team flag or wut evez (I dont rlly like hockey even tho I play it) right as the teacher said stand on ur desk with this flag a boy went BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO XD)
    *JakeRoil*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, and whats my reason for being innocent?


    *JakeRoil*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Blue! I heard u started a new warrior blog! I would luv if u could put anonymous on it and I sort of want 2 be the leader of Thunderclan Pwaze and thank u =P

    *JakeRoil*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And is it animal jam? Or just by comments? ;3


      *JakeRoil*

      Delete
    2. Kk im disciding on Stormstar or Lightningstar well ttyl 'bout it •That sounded girleh XD•

      -Le Jake of le Roils X3-

      Delete
  7. I'm pretty sure I should be blamed innocent because I was only at the ball for like 25 mins. :P Plus, why would I hate on stuck an awesome blog like this?

    -Spectra Gastly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Peppy! I just sent you an important email! I sent it to your derpy melons email, your peppywolf email, and another peppywolf email. Ok, please read it the whole way through! Its long but worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. peppy why isn't violet red? i mean yea she did delate fuzzy i forgot wht the reason for was but why whould anyone do something so cruel to they're sis? ~juniper

    ReplyDelete
  10. Please look up the Harlem Shake im begging my bro 2 make a vid of us doing it well we would need a lot of ppl like his friends •NOT MINE DX• or maybe we could do an aj 1 ( without my bro of course he hates aj anywho... ) And i was not at LA FIRST BALL cuz of Maki Zushi :I But i still luv it xd sorry this was random

    Le jake ROILLL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a great idea! We should plan a time and make an animal jam Harlem shake.

      Delete
    2. Thanks! ;3



      •JakeRoil•. P.S can I be leader of ThunderClan Jaystar i'll post my whole thingeh on ur blog

      Delete
  11. I have sumthing 2 say 2 all those mystery ppl ou there :3 Put on Stompa by Serena Ryder it says gotta get up listen 2 me but it should be GOTTA GET UP FROM UR MYSTERY BUM LISTEN 2 PEPPY ( clappin ur hands stompa ur feet which shuld be; Smackin ur self with ur hands XD)

    ~JakeRoil :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Get rid of that comment its just weird plz :I


      *JakeRoil*

      Delete
  12. I missed it >:U sorry i couldn't attend I had to get a haircut then i had to eat :I -Gale

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh and btw and about the threat thing :I i haven't done any kingdom stuff in a long time :T. And why on earth would i be a threat =-=. I knew you BEFORE the kingdom even started and even before you ever made a blog :T. -Gale :D plus the comment above is on the wrong post :T

      Delete
    2. and btw again I don't even know what happened o-o

      Delete
    3. btw again WHO IS FUZZY ROIL O-o? - Gale and btw ppl can inframe u if ur using Anonymous so don't exile anybody through the comments until you have proof on aj

      Delete

This is an ARCHIVE, not the real blog. Please, all of these are old posts. It would do good to comment only "reminders" or something of the sort.

Please do not hate on the blog or its owners, thank you.