Saturday, February 9, 2013

Updates, Ghosts, and Masquerade Balls

I'm back from a 3 day trip for school :D It was amazing! http://www.wolf-ridge.org/ The link you see is the destination we went to as a school. I feel pretty safe telling you where I was because I'm NEVER going back, and it was a 4 hour bus ride anyways. Although we didn't ride school buses... Nevermind that, I'm back, and Blue and Shadow are officially husband, and wife ❤
The wedding was AMAZING. Violet set up a nice church, and we decided to hold it there. Jake picked out a few songs to sing at the after party, which was insane.
I gifted them Magical Crystals. These certain crystals only work with a pair, not just a pair, a pair who is in love. The Crystals have unlimited power, but work best with air, and water magic. Although there is a few catches, the crystals only work if the pair is in love. You can only cast 3 spells, once a spell is cast a layer of the crystals fade away. There is an enchanment to bring back the crystals, but it can only be found by a long dangerous voyage. One of which I will not go into detail in. Once you reach the core of the crystals the spell you cast will have the largest effect, not only that, you cannot reverse it. With the other layers it's simple enough, but once you reverse them you still have one spell lost.
On another note I'm still planning a date for the Masquerade Ball, leave a suggestion in the comments for a time you'll be most active ^-^ I wanna make sure as many citizens as possible make it ;3
Moving on, I've decided on 2 people for the Fortune Teller Booth, since we didn't use it last time. Zoey Sierra, and Spectra Gastly can take shifts.
Oh, and before I finish I have to share this informing story with you, it's writtine by Zoey Sierra, and it kind of explains why she was one of the choices for the Fortune Teller Booth, and who Vander is.
 
Nia was always a great mother in the castle her new husband had built her. She always acted like a Queen pretending like a child. But an unearthly earthquake doesn't make acting a choice. She and her children and husband had to run from the house to another area leaving all diddly dads , bobbles, and toys there. Her life always was a bit different with a warty witch mother and a fake father. But that is another tale. She ran through a forest with her family for two days living on berries and cinnamon. They found a kingdom being destroyed by a dragon, and then a lady chopped off its head. The children cried and she was horrified. They saw her run off then never saw her for a long time..... but they continued for the forest after. They found a kingdom that seemed like a place to settle with two children at the age of 4 and 6. She named them after her favorite aunt and her father. Zoey and Josh. She loved them like fairies love honey. She knew she would see them grow for only about 10 years more.... but did that stop her and her husband? NO, it did not!
Nia had to help gather wood and made a game out of it with the children. Whoever got the most sticks won. She pretended to lose when she really had the most but they still bickered over who won. Her husband had already built a lovely cottage of stone to live in. ( now princessfuffy's den) She hoped her children would live in it someday without her around. Well they were about to leave for a ball getting thrown by the Roils, Her husband went missing. Well she knew he probably would never come back she told the children he probably went to the ball early. They left and had the time of their lives! They danced played games and met the princess a little older then them. Josh drooled over donuts and Princess Peppy, Zoey danced With Peppy's Brother, Vander. He was a nice boy younger then she, but she sensed something strange about him... She noticed that no one else seemed to notice him. He later told her why. He was a ghost! She screamed silently well he kissed her. But not with fear, with delight! She did many studies trying to find out about him, in history and many other books, but she found only one story of young Vander. He died of Floring's Curse. Floring was a witch from a story book he loved. He read the story a loud one night and was never seen again. Because he had read her out and she had killed him and hid him! She went back into the book but not without a servant seeing all she did. Zoey cried but was still joyful. She planned on working on potions until she found a revival spell or potion. She hasn't stopped yet.
Zoey just finished her potion and drank it. She felt a rush of air and started hearing voices everywhere! She saw gory ghosts, nice, and evil. She now can see ghosts! She is just supposed to see vander. she screamed in fright then ran off. Everyone had forgotten vander and his likeness to Jake. she asked everyone already and they all had forgotten. she found vander and asked many questions he said the story was true and that since he was the most recent roil to die that is still sane, that all the dead respect and act like he is a king. He said he still loved her and will forever. He asked to marry her and she accepted. Thay purred and shnuggled all night.
I thought this was really clever, so cheers to Zoey! That story was just tops (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ
 
 


53 comments:

  1. I'm sorry I didn't make it peppy! But that does look like a lovely wedding Jake told me all about it at school!That was such a lovely story too! *claps* Tehehe Thay purred and shnuggled all night. Zoey that's a wonderful story! You should be very proud! Oh, and 1 more thing I think is very stupid Jake died after having no chocolate so I think he isn't a ghost that's just a very stupid reason!
    -Molly
    Oh, i'll make a story too :3 AND JAKE UR NOT DEAD THATS JUST STUPID!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, guessing maybe I won't....... i'm not really good at stories *blushes* Well than, XD


      -Molly

      Delete
    2. OKAY, I'M NOT DEAD MEEP



      *JakeRoil*

      Delete
    3. What the... *pauses while cleaning thrown* that was very awkward OKAY, I'M NOT DEAD MEEP? Weird...

      -Molly

      Delete
    4. Tehehe ;3


      *JakeRoil*

      Delete
  2. Great!!! Oh my lord!!!! I forgot to send the wedding gift! I'll hurry up and finish this spell on it and be done with it! Wonderful story Zoey! I read it earlier and was very impressed! Awfully good imagination you have. :)
    IM NOT GONNA MISS THE BALL. >:l

    -Willow Spirit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Remember lion4pride? (the person who wanted me dead.) She"s our ally's ally! O.o that means we can't attack her much...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, so Molly here your telling me Jake Roil is not dead!!!!!!!!!!! HOW MUCH I HATE U THAT WAS MY ONLY CHANCE WITH HIM OUT OF THE WAY I COULD ATTACKKKKKKK DARN CHOCOLATE, !!!!!!!! Maybe... i should make a ARMY OF CHOCOLATE TO KILL JAKE THAN HE WILL BE OUT OF THA WAY SO WE COULD ATTACK NOW NOW TODAY TODAY I SAY CENTRAL ALDAN 8 O'CLOCK MY LITTLE SECRET MEETINGGGGGGGGG MT. SHIVVER I SAY!
    -Person#88

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow your so good at keep secrets! Now all those stupid little Roil kids are gonna come and BUST US OUT opps that sounded weird.... never mind than WELL THERE GONNA GET US AND REPORT US AND UHHH!!!!!!!!! AHHHH


    *Person#10

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dude seriouslly don't worry about it theres over 100 of us duh! 4 little kids against 100 evil STALKERS OH GAWD GROW UP MANNN!


    -ALL HELD KING PERSON OF THE PERSON-

    ReplyDelete
  7. *ahem* well persons how about this, we don't care about your meeting we don't care if there are 100 little yous besides peppy locked her den so none you annoying little things can get in so guess what we.don't.care ~juniper roil

    ReplyDelete
  8. bolt12 is the person WHO WAS ONLY THERE WUT DA HECK!


    *JakeRoil*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yea bolt12 is one of the mystery persons but he doesn't have free chat... (how lame .3.) and the mystery persons didn't show up for they're own meeting lol XD ~juniper roil

      Delete
    2. XD How lame lol all the other people were 2 chicken! *makes chicken sounds* Oh, sorry I had to go well I wanted 2 go theres a new show on Animal planet called Lost Tapes its scary and thrilling! ;3

      *JakeRoil* DO U DARE 2 LOOK IT UP?!

      Delete
    3. Hey who you calling lame! Now "Juniper and Jake" lets see nobody showed up because I tricked ya!! I was around at Mt. shiveer when the other people were at my den having the meeting! Wait to use your head! Now smarten up

      -Mystery person#!5 A.K.A Bolt12 I don't care u know who I am! BUT I WILL GET U!!!!

      Delete
    4. P.S Jake I hope that chocolate did kill you so you would be out of the way now your back!!!!!!!!! WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY!



      -PERSON#5

      Delete
    5. Are you saying that... I'M AWESOME AND STRONG AND I'M AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE =D


      *JakeRoil*

      Delete
    6. no i am not! well it might sound like it well maybe.. i'm just saying i say you get grey kingdom and that was pretty good.... WELL LETS CHANGE THAT I WILL RULE THE KINGDOM AND I KNOW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

      -PERSON5

      Delete
    7. O.O I don"t even remember attacking Grey kingdom :I
      Well than, still a random person called me "AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" See that see that I copyed and pasted so it looked AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE XD
      *JakeRoil*

      Delete
  9. I might make the ball around 3:00-4:00 PM Central time if it's a WEEK-END... maybe earlier...

    On WEEK-DAYS though, around 4:00-4:30 PM Central time is a time I can make it to the ball.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I also see that someone partially used my story for her story ^^

    -Spectra Gastly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is very off topic but I love ur little picture thingy me bobber XD Soft kitty Warm kitty little ball of fur =)

      *JakeRoil*

      Delete
    2. No problem XD The weirdest thing ever one time my princable *I didnt spell that right XD* Said on the accoments *I SUCK AT SPELLING AHHH* Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur, happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr, purr, purr Hope that cheers you up for this cold winter chickadee's! *Were not even chickadee's.... our mascot is a Grizzly bear....*
      XD
      *JakeRoil*

      Delete
  11. so dawnpaw(fuzzy) you've said something about a clan and im just curious, what is the name of this clan? ~juniper roil

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fuzzy joined a clan? I'm in a clan but OUTSIDEEE of the kingdom XD WARNING: DO NOT JOIN MADJASTER'S CLAN FULL OF DRAMTIC KITTYPET'S I WAS 1 OF THE LEADER'S THE FORCED ME THAN TO BE A DEPUTY NOW I'M A WARRIOR WELL WAS A WARRIOR THAN I JUST QUIT D;<
      *JakeRoil*

      Delete
    2. IKR i hate madjaster's clan i used to be in that clan but then i left them and joined xxsilverfeatherxx's shadow clan i love that clan but anyways thats a whole other roll play then kingdoms :)

      Delete
    3. XxsilverfeatherxX opps, I mean xx than blah blah XD
      i'm in I think its... 01sparklz10 or its 10 wait its 01sparklz10 I think.... that's my clan wind clan =) I'm deputy =P 1 of my foxes is a loner but i'm a apprentice loner both of my animals started of in madjaster's my apprentice well a leader "wasn't there for A DAY" and we had this other 1 and I got chased out of camp cuz i'm 2 small.. all the apprentices are wolves WHY CAN'T A BE A FOX?!?!?!?! I don't trust that clan TO SMALL IN THE WARRIOR BOOKS SHADOWCLAN USED TO USE KITS AS APPRENTICE SERIOUSLLY? XD well, I think celestial towers is way better than anything ;3

      *JakeRoil*

      Delete
    4. xxsilverfeatherxx or xxsliverfeatherxx i always forget if the I comes first or the L in her username

      and only broken star made kits be apprinces none of the other shadow clan leader did that and i think if i was to chose i clan in the books it would still be shadow clan :3

      Delete
  12. no one at me wedding

    ReplyDelete
  13. no one is at me wedding

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so weirdly off topic but the Grammys is on! :) yay we are young by le fun got song of the year! I knew they would or Drake the motto wait was that even made in 2012? The performance was great but they got covered in rain then the sun came out all happy but awkwad! :) Maroon5 with sum1 Keys did a little preformance it was mixed daylight and that song girl on fire. My mom wanted 2 watch J-z and Justin perform suit and tie 0.o OMG THIS COMMENT SO OFF TOPIC BUT, JB after his breakup with Selena is dating Rihhana (I think I spelled tha right) Mohaha she will be mine wait selena weird nvm than... Finnally sumthing on topic :D If your wondering wut those 2 songs were it was The world is ours By 11 past 1 or is it 1 past 11 XD and Thrift shop Ben Haggerty!!! ( Mackle X3 ) i wike his song we cryed or wut evez it called... WE DANCED AND WE CRIED WE LAUGHED AND HAD A RLLY RLLY RLLY GOOD TIME look that up and B boy lolz and Taylor started da Grammys with •says. In high little voice• WE R NV EVER EVER GETTIN BAK TOGETHERRR! shes like he called me up last night and said But i still luv u I said I cant im busy opening the grammys XD sorry if this was so long and boring and wasted bout 100000 mins of ur life well bai DX -(^-^)-
    •JakeRoil•

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. XD sorry if that was rlly long I just like 2 chat ^^


      *JakeRoil* XDDDDDDDDDDD

      Delete
  15. i am most active fridays and the weekends like 2:00 central time


    Fuzzy

    ReplyDelete
  16. aj is offline 4 me ;O


    *JakeRoil*

    ReplyDelete
  17. Here is my new character thing:Jake Roil (cheetahs80603) is obnoxious 13 year old,he hates to listen, and doesn’t enjoy company. He prefers to hunt himself instead of having the huntsman do it, he tries to act like a big strong man, but he's really a momma's boy ^^ He enjoys chatting with his sitster, and playing with the Sage's dragon.He has mastered his elements and knows how to change older well 18, his older side is very noble, never rude well sometimes a bit foolish and always working on leadership skills ^-^

    kk sorry to bother u but plz can u post this? and this.... 1 second I will le COPEH AND PASTE
    *JakeRoil*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Skyler Haggerty (cheetah03675)is Jake's birth brother but he was from an earlier litter and well nobody knows that, he came to come see Jake because he found out were lived and everything but he saw how happy he was at the kingdom and he was prince! Skyler is very careful at everything, he doesn't really have a job but likes to bake so hes sort of a baker! He knows little magic only how to change different animal and gender! His father was a crafter who would build stuff out all sort of stuff but usually rock
      so here plz post them!
      *JakeRoil* P.S XD Skyler well be my side account

      Delete
  18. peppy chould we have the ball sometime in feb? maybe on the 15th lol ~juniper roil

    ReplyDelete
  19. ello and no i am not the mystery person (thank god) [ihatfuzzyroil] enjoy my username fuzzy! ha. ha. ha!. >:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is getting very annoying. >:I just stop it all ready people!

      Delete
    2. i told you IM NOT THE MYSTERY PERSON I JUST DON'T LIKE FUZZY ROIL! god... just look at the user name! [ihatfuzzyroil] i hate her!

      Delete
    3. You have taken it too far! Den art, seriously?!

      Delete
  20. Im scared i havent been on aj yet well of course this for tomorrow but i have a strong feeling when i log on aj tomorrow ill be suspended forever im scared... Everytime i gey suspended i have a dream cuz its 11 for me and i just woke up randomly from having a dream i gonna be suspended ahh im so scared nd nervous and when i got suspended for 3 days cuz i think i got 2 warning but today i got 3 plz nobody report me or block wut wuld happen if i did u know nobody wuld know where i am ( friends who dunno dis blog ) and i wuld probably be grounded for a year •shakes• sorry im so scared
    -person

    ReplyDelete
  21. aww no exiles? boo-who! [ihatfuzzyroil] laeve fuzzy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, there will be exiles.
      After we left we discussed it.
      I am being exiled too though
      But I don't care
      I know blue would come with me
      Even with a cold.

      /shadow hayalet/

      Delete
    2. peppy is exileing you? oh please she doesn't even have a good enough reason [ihatfuzzyroil]

      Delete
    3. no don't exile shadow )':

      Delete
    4. wait why is shadow being exiled :\ i don't think shadow should be exiled... (but i don't really know what he is being exiled FOR)

      Delete
  22. So sorry for being so in active!!! Mom dragged the family on a vacation XD Then Spots got on yesterday, said you guys were on, and then reminded me of my test ; - ; IM SO SUPER SORRY ZOEY TO MISS YOUR WEDDING!!!! For me to miss 2 weddings IN A FREAKIN ROW!!! Im such an awful person!!! Oh I am so so so sorry!!! PLease Forgive me ; - ;
    0-0 Whats the ihatfuzzyroil thing? 0-0 You mean you're gonna buy her a hat? ^^ Or is it hate? >:O It better not be hate!!! That stuff'll drive you insane!!! >=O
    Well, Im already insane XD

    ~Willow Spirit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hat is hate on animaljam because you can't say some words or curse and hello willow.... [ihatfuzzyroil] care to join me?

      Delete

This is an ARCHIVE, not the real blog. Please, all of these are old posts. It would do good to comment only "reminders" or something of the sort.

Please do not hate on the blog or its owners, thank you.