Wednesday, July 3, 2013

A note for Peppy

To Peppy,

I've been stuck at my grandma's and popped into a shop quickly that had Wifi. I was how you said in a post send stuff to my email but I would like everyone to see this. Remember that when it was Juniper and everybody up on the citizen page like nobody below her was there? That was a good time period not saying I don't like the other people just saying around that time was good. Remember when we would make Welcome videos, remember those bold times like our first ball, Blue and Shadows wedding? The first drama was over that fight with Fuzzy. It was stupid but it went on for over a week or so. Remember when I wanted to join and you have to teach me how to post under annoymous!? When the Rainy Days of Animal Jam was still uhh... "alive"? It was awesome! When I saw you and me on YouTube I freaked out! How you call yourself a bad queen!?!? You're always there for people! You're a big part in some of our hearts. Taylor Swift has a quote I wanna share O3O, "People throw rocks at stuff that shines." Exactly. You shine so it makes sense. Remember when we would wait weeks for you to post then we got so happy when you did? You put a smile on some of our faces, mainly mine. You're one of my idol's. You must have a golden heart mom. I love you and everybody else does too. Stay strong. And think about that I said. You're a great mom too. ^3^

                                                             -------------------------------------

I went to the hospital to see Molly. She has broken her leg and wont be on AJ or the blog for like another 2 months I told her about how your... and she mostly almost well... cried. Shes a tough girl but really has a soft side for people she looks up to. And thats darn true.



*JakeRoil* I was at my grandma's and had an idea to make this post and wrote it on a piece of paper I had dyslexia and that took me a long time for me to write it. :L Please stay Peppy .-.

P.S I had to change it but when I wrote, "Popped into a shop." The first time I wrote pooped into a shop XDDD

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is an ARCHIVE, not the real blog. Please, all of these are old posts. It would do good to comment only "reminders" or something of the sort.

Please do not hate on the blog or its owners, thank you.