Friday, July 12, 2013

Score!

Hey guys so im at my aunts house and my parents are out on a "date night" (lol) at a hotel and so I get some computer time! Sadly with all the new exciting updates on aj ive heard of im non member and I cant do the new adventure :(
But I am going on aj now so if any of you are on we can chat. I don't really know why im making a post about this... teehee....

OH WAIT! IM ON AJ AND I FOUND SOMEONE WITH A KANGAROO!



So... if things turn out good I might be able to make an appearance at the ball. I might come late... and I will be non member... and violet will be a bunny... or a wolf... but I might still come!!! YAY!!!

~ADBOUT (ME SO HAPEEEEE)

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is an ARCHIVE, not the real blog. Please, all of these are old posts. It would do good to comment only "reminders" or something of the sort.

Please do not hate on the blog or its owners, thank you.