Thursday, July 11, 2013

Questions...

Just so you know...

I'm NOT HOME

I CANNOT GO ON AJ

I'm ON MY PHONE

I CANNOT MAKE THE BALL


now... Onto the more important things.

I have a sort of... Wierd question.

I was looking at the citizens page and realized something- what are we going to do with peppy? Should she be dead... Or missing... Or what? She's definitely not a regular citizen. And I think whatever status we make her we should make for the king as well.

next- I am going to add a couple more pages that I thought of when I get back home, and I will be the moderator of both of them. Do you mind if I remove either:

the households page, the map page, or both?

I don't find much use for these and I think I might make the map not an actual map but more just a page listing the places.

PLEASE LET ME DELETE ANY PAGES

DO NOT CHANGE THE KING OR QUEENS STATUS UNTIL I HAVE APPROVED

ok- well that's about it. Our flight home is at 3:30 eastern on Sunday and I think I'm going to get WI fi on the flight so that will probably be when I go on aj.

I'm non member I'm so sad but until I figure out where/how to get a kangaroo gift card I might not become a member.

so that's it.i can't wait to get back on aj.

-Violet

Please answer these questions:

- Should I delete households, maps, or both?

- what should peppys status be?

- if you know anything about kangaroos please tell me! :D

once again...

PLEASE LET ME DELETE ANY PAGES (D NOT DELETE ANY PAGES!!!)

DO NOT CHANGE THE KING OR QUEENS STATUS UNTIL I HAVE APPROVED

14 comments:

  1. i heard that kangaroos are coming at the end of summer, i forgot witch store they'd come in... game stop? maybe it was toys r us... idk :T

    ~Anonymous Kangaroo

    ReplyDelete
  2. - Households. Map is okay.

    - Peppy status should be "Retired" or something like that :P

    - Kangaroo's are currently sold in Australlia, and you might find them on ebay or other sites like craigslist

    ReplyDelete
  3. i was just wondering if it were possible, erm... if... maybe... i could join as another author, i have a lot of ideas, and... well... i feel it would be easier to post about them in a post rather than a comment... i won't spam the blog, and if you feel i am, i'm fine if someone removes me... just, well... feel free to think about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. -Delete them both. I also don't really see much use for them. No one ever even uses them.

    -Her status should be "Quit" or something along those lines.

    -As of now, kangaroos are only sold in Australia. (Stupid, right?!)

    -Frost

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously? Australia? I guess I'll get a king of the jungle card and get a kangaroo some other time...

      Delete
  5. I think you should delete both of the pages, but if we get rid of the households page, i'm going to need a new one.. Is the jobs page open?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Umm Erica actually I'm the moderator of the jobs page... We decided that about a month ago..

      Delete
    2. Violet, Erica has owned the jobs page for months now , as you have the laws page.
      Oak, I need a page updater while I'm gone. Could you fill in for me? XD
      Vi, I made a gajillion post asking whom owned the jobs page as Erica was a responsible admin whom could use a page. No one claimed, and Erica has done a splendid job, closing the closed jobs, adding some new ones we asked for. ;3 I think since warlock is closed, we should add "Prophet" so a magical job is still open 83 "Squire" would also be a nice addition. Maybe accurate prophets could level up to Oracles 0w0.

      The household page deleting is fine .3./) I need a helper with the Citizens Page.

      Kangaroos are in Australia and New Zealand only. I'm happy someone other than the U.S. get a chance now :3 EBay has them, and one cost crazy money XD


      -Willow on iPod




      Delete
    3. Anonymous KangarooJuly 11, 2013 at 6:55 PM

      willow, y u no on chatroll if you're on ipod? 0-0

      Delete
    4. Oh oops sorry lol I mistook laws for jobs... Now I feel like an idiot >.<

      Delete
  6. Delete the maps, not citizen household, cause I look at that you know :U

    ~HawkspiritRed

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

This is an ARCHIVE, not the real blog. Please, all of these are old posts. It would do good to comment only "reminders" or something of the sort.

Please do not hate on the blog or its owners, thank you.