Friday, July 5, 2013

Lalalala I'm back didya miss me?

OK I'M BACK HOME
DID YA MISS ME
OF COURSE YOU DID
NO?
LISTEN TO ME: YOU DIDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD  MISS ME
OKAY

Now that I'm back, I'm going to take a bigger part in the kingdom. (Hinty hint: complaints, strict rules, punishments) This kingdom needs a better policing system.

And don't give me any of that "Oh yer just a comment administraterrrrrrr, don't try to help da kingdom!" Well when the growth isn't handled well and is leading to bad conflict, I'm going to step in whether you like it or not!

Goodnight.

-Frost

P.S. Read the posts below!
P.P.S. I was thinking of a contest. I WON'T TELL YET BECAUSE SOMEONE ELSE MIGHT STEAL ET.

7 comments:

  1. I'm gonna try to make a list tomorrow about some things-
    The kingdoms doing great! And Frost, your not a lower ranked citizen. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The kingdom is good for now, but I want to make sure it stays good.

      Delete
  2. Uh okay O3O


    ~HawkspiritRed

    ReplyDelete
  3. i didn't know you where gone...

    ReplyDelete
  4. quick little comment...scrouge stabbed me on chat and now im a spirit... so the people that can see me are:

    erin
    glaze
    ( warlocks )
    jake
    Sammy

    So yeah...
    Shadowfur

    ReplyDelete

This is an ARCHIVE, not the real blog. Please, all of these are old posts. It would do good to comment only "reminders" or something of the sort.

Please do not hate on the blog or its owners, thank you.