Monday, July 1, 2013

Guess who's back? +Agenda

Hello, Friends! ^-^

Miss meh? 030
That's right, Willow is BACK and BOOMIN'.

First, I advise you read the posts below to understand what I'm about to say.

*Cough Cough*
What everyone has not noticed, and  I have seen, Is we no longer have a Castle.
Not good.
A kingdom with no castle? Uh-uh.
So.... first order of business. 

We need a new Castle. I also know of a certain Roil whom has offered countless times to make a castle.
Violet? Would you make the new castle? It should be the regular Medieval castle ^-^ Vi, If this is to much, I'm sure someone else can take up the opportunity.

Second order of Business,
Jake wants a ball.
We can handle a little ball, can't we? I think since it's summer, It should be a nice bright colored one.
One that relieves us of the current Drama. So how's THIS theme:

Butterfly Ball~
As night turns to dusk and Draws back it's curtain,
Stars, those bright sequins, now all disappear.
As dimness grows radiant dawn makes it certain,
That butterfly weather, quite perfect, is here;

Thundery cumulus masses are drifting
Very far off; overhead, very high,
Cirrus clouds spread their pink feathers, then lifting,
Dissolve and are lost in the turquoise - blue sky;

Up comes the sun, and the very long shadows
Grow shorter; its light is like amber; the glow,
Where grey mists have melted away from meadows,
Starts dewdrops all sparkling like jewels below;

Creatures that fly, or that creep hop or run,
Now wake all at once at a trumpet call
To tell them the greatest of days has begun -
The Day of the Feast and the Butterfly Ball!

*Pants* Never- make- me- recite poems- that long- again.
So once we have a castle, We might all want to help donate to the décor for the ball.

Now; For our new Ruler.
Violet and Jake are both new to ruling Role Plays, and each have their own goods and bads.
So, in Ancient Egypt, (I know we're more English, but just hang with me for a sec.) Princess's and Princes sometimes ruled together. Take Cleopatra, for example. Her younger brother was her first husband and king at the same time. NO, Jake and Vi aren't gonna get married o-o *Blech*

So, in Royal terms, Vi and Jake are sharing Ruling the Kingdom.
No, this DOESN'T give ANYONE more power than the poorest citizen.
We shall continue as usual, just we'll now Bow down to Jake and Vi. Ok- Maybe I won't bow down to Jake. (I just can't bow down to a dude whom barfs rainbows when upset =-=)

Drama-
Too much, I tell you. TOO much. I've been gone to  long to be caught up, so could someone give me an update on this? All I know is of Peppy quitting and the ruling drama.

Citizens- I noticed Vi was doing a splendid job taking care of the citizen's page when I was gone. Thanks, Vi! I'll take my original duties back up now.

Now- THIS should take some time, but Celestial Stables and Celestial Skyscrapers will be continued.
They were never deleted, I just removed them from my profile. AND  the horse art will be digital now, as I just got a tablet yesterday ;3

And; (This is mainly for Keiko and Kira, whom probably stalk the blog XD) Wyndvinn is still  being maintained and used.
Hm.. this wraps the post up. Also, I hope you don't quit Jake, as we'll need you in the future.
Now, I understand if Peppy's quitting makes you guys want to quit, But, I solemnly swear I shall dedicate myself to lacing the threads of a kingdom back into  a fabric of happiness.
Also, If you're wondering, I'm NEVER quitting again. If the kingdom falls, I'll be the last to follow.

But the Kingdom won't fall today. We'll have our time of reckoning, but not today, not now.

May your life leave hoofprints on your heart,






11 comments:

  1. why people should stop quiting

    1. you could help the kingdom that you say you love so much but you still would have to stay in it to do that

    2. when you quit it makes more people want to quit because you quit

    3. when you quit it makes up a bunch of drama making even more people quit

    4. when people quit the kingdom gets smaller so many of the main people are now gone along with the kingdom

    you see the more people that quit the more chance there is the kingdom is going to be deleted all together

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anything else you need help with? ^-^
    I have some time to spare- lots, actually o3o

    ReplyDelete
  3. The castle actually is back, and the main room is the same design as it was during the first ball, but with me gone you might as well give someone else the responsibility of owning a castle :T

    ReplyDelete
  4. Willow i ordered a horse under fleets

    Shadowfur

    ReplyDelete
  5. a butterfly ball...seems fun...not my style but ok,

    Shadowfur

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would be honored to present a castle, if Ms. Vi Roil doesn't wish to. :)

    I'm so happy were trying to get the kingdom back in motion! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok~!
      I'll mark you down as a possible candidate for the
      castle ;3

      -Willow Spirit

      (Yesh, I'm glad to :D I'm gonna try and work AROUND the drama, and stop what new drama appears ;3)

      Delete
  7. "probably stalk the blog"? i DO stalk the blog x3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Willow you should be like, an advisor to Vi. Just a suggestion.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just looked quickly over that and saw giving power to both of us. CORRECT! I am back because quitting is for LOSERS! :D And I've never barfed a rainbow since like... maybe 2 months ago... O_O Its just so sad to think I've not *BARFS RAINBOWS* :0 And I was stuck in death zone with my cousins .-. THEY CRAY CRAY BRO

    *JakeRoil* Forgot to sign in

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey willow- so I am on vacation. I can't read the countless new posts at the moment- I barely had enough time to read this post. Talk to all of you when I'm back home! I'm happy everything's working out!
    Love ya'll ^^

    -Vi (and i luv red pandas and mlp- what do you mean by willow should be an advisor to me? I'm confuzzled...)

    IF SOMETHING BIG COMES UP OR ANYONE NEEDS TO TALK TO ME WITHIN THE NEXT WEEK AND A HALF THE QUICKEST WAY TO REACH ME WOULD BE TO EMAIL ME- about.celestialtowers@gmail.com

    Bye! Can someone maybe copy and paste this comment into a post for me? O3O

    Gtg! Byez!

    ReplyDelete

This is an ARCHIVE, not the real blog. Please, all of these are old posts. It would do good to comment only "reminders" or something of the sort.

Please do not hate on the blog or its owners, thank you.