Saturday, July 6, 2013

Heyo

Hi everyone!

Right now I'm sitting in the beach house we r renting and writing this post on my phone.

So, yeah, I'm on vacation.

I just wanted to tell you guys I'm on vacation. I read posts every once and a while and comment when I can, but I probably won't be very active until I come home from vacation. I have some plans for the blog once I get back, but until then just know that I am not going to be on aj or be very active for like a week or so.

lastly, Erica you can build the castle. I don't really mind. But just know that your going to have to decorate it for any events and stuff.

Ok, that's all.

-Adbout

And I think me and Jake are ruling right now as far as I know.

5 comments:

  1. You don'y have to worry about the castle ordeal. I've got it all handled. You'd be surprised at how well of an interior decorator I am. It's pretty fascinating. I'll try and give tours of the castle once I'm done. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So are you decorating for the butterfly ball right now, 'cause I'm super pumped for pretty decorations, and sparkly stuff. I can't wait to see how it turns out ^^

      Delete
  2. Hi and okay.


    *JakeRoil* I dont like signing in

    ReplyDelete

This is an ARCHIVE, not the real blog. Please, all of these are old posts. It would do good to comment only "reminders" or something of the sort.

Please do not hate on the blog or its owners, thank you.