Sunday, July 7, 2013

The Time of The Year!

FIRST:

Long time no see citizens! It's been a while, eh? I'm here to inform you the new castles are ready to be revealed to others! I'll only show a few citizens the castles to get their feedback, and I'll keep my den set on a regular den until the time to reveal it for the ball! No peeking in on the castle, I want it to be a surprise. If not, all my hard work to get a spectacular surprise for the kingdom is ruined, so please don't spoil it! ;-;

Also, if we can discuss a good time and date for the ball, that would be great.

NEXT:

Attire for the ball is essential to get the perfect theme of the evening! I suggest for nonmembers, a head flower and butterfly wings. This will certainly make you sparkle and show off your glamorous wings! ^^ (Of course this is for girls) For the nonmember men of course, a simple tie (if you have one) and "fancy top hat", as it's called in the game, is a good outfit.

For member women, I suggest a butterfly mask, head flower, and fairy/butterfly wings will be just fine. You can also add in some jewelry such as a princess necklace or a leaf necklace would look beautiful. You can even add a flower bracelet if you would like.  :)

Member men can wear the same as nonmember men, or can go for the fancy member tuxedo suit with a top hat or fedora.

REMEMBER:

Colors are important! Try to keep the colors the same and try to go for gentle colors such as pink, purple, blue, green, or yellow. Trying to look neat and organized is a key factor at a ball! Don't forget to bring a "special someone" if you can.  ;)


That is all!  ^^
-Erica Grindle


PS: Read the posts below :D

PPS: If you were wondering, our ball theme is The Butterfly Ball, and it's almost a form of a Cotillion. X3

8 comments:

  1. Is it alright if I bring some people from outside of the kingdom? I might not, just making sure if I end up doing so it would be appropriate, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm pretty sure, yes. As long as they understand the Towers' rules and they dress and act properly. You must understand that you will take full responsibility for their actions.

      Delete
    2. Understood ^^

      Delete
    3. I'm also bringing a guest, so your not the only one ^^

      Delete
  2. Hows this for the date
    Friday,july 12
    and time:7;30 or 8;00 eastern?

    Shadowfur *still a sprit *

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I don't think I'm making the ball. But its okay. I don't really have to go anyway. Seriously.

      Delete
  3. Maybe July 10th?
    6 30ish Eastern?
    By 6 30 is I mean 6 40, 6 00, 7 00

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im fine with that...

      Shadowfur

      Delete

This is an ARCHIVE, not the real blog. Please, all of these are old posts. It would do good to comment only "reminders" or something of the sort.

Please do not hate on the blog or its owners, thank you.