Sunday, July 7, 2013

Oh no!

I just got an email and my membership is expired. I have barely been on AJ for awhile cuz I was on vacation and I didn't know my membership was expiring. So ya...
I'm not sure what animals to get but I think I'm going to wait to get a new membership until the kangaroo gift card comes out. Has there been any updates about kangaroos?

so... Yeah. I just want to know if someone could tell me about any new updates on aj.

So also- about Erica's post- I am probably going to be non member at the ball (if I make it to the ball). But we'll see.

-Violet

2 comments:

  1. Please make it to the ball! If you can't try and see me online so I can show you the castle ahead of time :)

    Also, I'm sorry your membership has to end right around the ball! That must be aggravating! ;-;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! It IS soo aggravating! And the reason I don't think I can make it to the ball is because I don't get back home until July 14th and that means I'm not going to be on AJ until then.
      And then as soon as I get back I start rehearsals for an improve performance in doing which happen for two weeks from 9am-2pm on weekdays. So I will be pretty busy. But if you really want me to make it we can discuss a date. Its just I can never assure you I can make it considering we might end up doing something at that date/time.
      So we'll see! ^^

      Delete

This is an ARCHIVE, not the real blog. Please, all of these are old posts. It would do good to comment only "reminders" or something of the sort.

Please do not hate on the blog or its owners, thank you.