Sunday, June 9, 2013

COMMENT IF YOU WANT WILLOW AND ALICE BACK

Hey guys, I just wanted to say.. COMMENT IF YOU WANT WILLOW AND ALICE BACK. I would like to see at least 20+ comments cause we have a lot more then that. Last night I begged Willow to come on chat, And I was talking to her and I said give me 3 reasons you can come back.. they were like to much drama and hate, and yeah I copied them but copied something over so I don't have them. I'm sorry for saying I hate you its just I get very ticked off, I'm sorry I'm telling your reasons but- reason 3 was I will never forgive Oak. What did Oakfire do?! Stand up for her sister, yeah she did that! What if Maple was being bullied so she bullied them back!? Exactly. Okay fine I will break it to you. We have lost 5 citizens! Not 4. 5. I told Molly at school Willow and Alice quit and she was like crying O_O I don't know why maybe she doesn't like it when people quit, or she was close to Willow and Alice. Anyway, she quit cause of that. But guys comment if you want Willow and Alice back cause I wanted to prove to Willow, she said if you quit you can't EVER come back. I quit AJ for 5 months, yes, and I'm back on .-. And if somebody would be nice (I'm not a admin) make a poll saying, "Do you want Willow and Alice back" answers, "No. Yes. Dunno." See if like 20+ say they should come back, they should, if you quit of course you can come back! Lets look through the old posts, all the things saying Jake quitting. LOOK AT ME I'M BACK, I NEVER QUIT. Well when it first started I took a break for like a week saying I was at my grandma's O3O Anyway, I would like to prove to them they can come back cause that is just stupid. I'm sorry Willow but I think your reasons are stupid. (Don't get mad. Its what I think.) AHRGHHHHHHHH SIODNOFNGGF ND COME BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK DIDN9T9R8NTODMSKDMDLD! (A bunch of angry numbers.) 
A picture for our dear Alice O3O Alright, thanks for wasting minutes of your life reading this :D Bye!
~Jake Roil
COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT IF YO WANT THEM BACK!

18 comments:

  1. I admit I cried, i don't know why but i knew everyone loved them so ya. I m sorry i quit citizens of the queen..
    ok bye. If they come back i will come back too :3

    -molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please come back! I know you don't want to but if anything happens like that again then I think we should punish...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do, but if they want to turn their focus more to their current RP, I would understand, other than that, I miss them. I really do, but if they want to expand their horizons, and try something new, then I guess I can't make them stop..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want them to come back! All the drama would end if they did.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That may be true, but they already escaped the drama with their new RP, a lot of people miss them, and that gives them reason to come back, but if they're happier there we might as well just let them be :(

      Delete
  5. And yes, I want them to come back. Shadowfur cant post comments, she said her computer doesn't load CT, well she said she wants Willow back. So mostly yeah this for Shadowfur. I often think they're never coming back... ..Don't u think so too? But I wouldn't get ur hopes up..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bawk!!! ;v; (gimme my master back!!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. *Counts comments* 030

    Sorry, Jake. Not coming back :3

    ~Willow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. come on just give us a little bit more time <:O

      Delete
    2. Fine 030

      You have two days 030 If this comment isn't seen until AFTER 6/14/2013, I'm not coming back no matter what 030

      ~Hikari Willow Tsu

      Delete
    3. I really want you guys to focus on Wyndvinn, but these guys really miss you, so leaving behind all my reluctance... I'm commenting...

      Delete
    4. comment seen! if thats what you mean..

      Delete

This is an ARCHIVE, not the real blog. Please, all of these are old posts. It would do good to comment only "reminders" or something of the sort.

Please do not hate on the blog or its owners, thank you.