Thursday, June 6, 2013

Willow's Reasons, Drama, and Suspended

To start this off, I am a neutral party for most everything. I believe the less of my opinions I share, the less arguments I will be involved in, but with the recent chaos in the kingdom I have no room to simply brush it off, and believe it will magically solve itself. It's already gone too far, what with Alice, and Willow quitting. So I'm not neutral.
I love all of you, I hope you know that, but you can't fight like this. I started this kingdom for fun, nothing but. I know it may hurt to hear this, but sometimes your opinions are irrelevant, if you think there is the slightest chance your biases will hurt someone, you better zip your lips.
You don't need to judge others because you're a little different, because you disagree with them. It's wrong.
And if somebody quits, it's not a joke.
It's no laughing matter.
They were this hurt in the kingdom to want to never come back.
I don't want this kingdom to be a place where people get hurt, where people can't feel safe, because that's not what this was. We didn't all agree in the beginning, but we compromised. 
I'm okay with innovation in the kingdom, in fact I encourage it, but your personal opinions ARE irrelevant. It doesn't mean you can't share them with your friends, it doesn't mean you can't agree, or disagree with others, it means it shouldn't effect the way other people feel about, or treat you in the kingdom.
If you disagree with someone, you don't need to tell them, and if you are planning on doing so at least say it kindly. You don't need to point out everything you don't like about them. 
I was planning on going back on my main account today, but it's been suspended because of my jerk of a friend =.= He wanted to to test out some, uh... colorful... new words. 
I'll be back on it soon, I can't leave you all.
Now, pertaining to Alice, and Willow quitting, Willow's composed a video spilling her completely RELEVANT feelings. I know I've said the majority of opinions are irrelevant, but in her video, she talks about the way she was treated, and how ridiculous the kingdom's becoming. I don't want anyone else to go through this, I don't want anyone else to have to deal with the drama. 



I don't have anything else to say because I think Willow's video says it all.
*waves*


12 comments:

  1. -nodds- The video says it all


    ~Jake not signed in~

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know how you said you want nobody else to go under this?
    Well Jake, Willow and Alice were bullying me, and bullying oak because she was standing up for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. did you even watch the video?! GOD! for once LISTEN to what OTHER people have to say, the world doesn't revolve around you!

      Delete
    2. MAIL FOR POPPY! MAIL FOR POPPY! -hands Poppy Ecica's letter-

      -whispers- btw i read it already >:)

      also i don't know whos side to take anymore 0-0

      i don't really want to take sides but...... im sorta the person who takes sides i always liked you poppy but you are taking things WAY to far alice and willow are awesome! D:

      Delete
    3. They felt betrayed, do you not understand she's hurt!? She wouldn't be this upset if you hadn't hurt her. Oak wouldn't have had to stand up for you if you did nothing wrong. Oak, is great. She stood up for you even if you were in the wrong, and you should be grateful for that, but you should also understand she did at the cost of 2 VERY close friends.

      Delete
    4. Poppy:

      You've caused nothing but PAIN. And I'm not happy about you driving me to quitting and disrupting a friendship. Ever thought that other people have feelings? Though I may not be a citizen , I have a proposal.

      LEAVE US ALONE.

      -Willow

      Delete
  3. "This little... SHMOCK!" lol

    I agree about whats said in the video. I'm going flat out settle this little "Poppy" thing. She better watch her back, and watch it good. Now excuse me, I need to consult with my friend about the newly made hole in the wall. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Guys I don't know whats gotten into you. First of all Willow, I would like to know why im not decent. I am not going to make this a big deal, but what did I ever do? If this post upset you, well im SORRY. I thought I made it clear in this post that I pretty much had no idea whatsoever of what has been going on in the past, and I didn't know why you and Alice quit, ok?! I would have acted different if I had known what had been going on. Sheesh. Give me a break. I didn't know, ok?

    And Willow, I know your mad. I understand. This has happened to me multiple times in the kingdom. Like when someone logged in as Adbout and said something mean about Willow. That made me super upset. But making a rant and accusing other citizens of something doesn't help. I mean its ok to talk about you, poppy, and Alice. But PLEASE don't bring me or jake or peppy into this!!! Saying we're not 'decent'. Well excuse me, but I also kept the kingdom going when nobody else was. For a while I was the only one making posts. I don't know what I did wrong. Now im going to finish watching the video. Im only halfway through and im mad. Not really at anyone, just plain mad. And just because someone else is mad doesn't mean they can take it out on people who had absolutely nothing to do with this. I guess nobody cares that I have been here since the beginning through everything that has happened in this kingdom. :'(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I FREAKIN DIDNT KNOW! OH MY GAWD! WILLOW I HAVE DELT WITH REAL LIFE BULLYING AND IF YOU KNEW WHAT I HAVE GONE THROUGH YOU WOULD KNOW THAT I DONT BLAME YOU FOR QUITTING! I HAD NO IDEA WHY YOU QUIT!!! DO YOU NOT U N D E R S T A N D THAT!!!!!

      Delete
    2. Willow... I don't know if you realize this, but you don't own CT. The kingdom can live on without you. If you think that you were the only one who took care of this kingdom then that's just selfish... you know. I mean. SERIOUSLY!!! And don't go pulling another rant on me about how 'violets being mean' blah blah blah. Well you know what... you probably wont read this. Because you made it really clear that your not coming back. >:/

      Delete
    3. You know what willow, making a rant and accusing more then half the citizens in the whole towers isn't going to make anyone feel sorry for you. I mean, that's just me. And if you don't want anyone asking for you to come back, then ill say it flat out.

      I don't want you back.

      Delete
    4. Violet, I'm sorry you were mentioned in the video under a negative light, and I admit that was wrong of Willow, but again, she is hurt. I know if you two begin arguing it would have been started by her, but you don't need to carry it on, trust me, it'll only make it worse. Please try to forgive her, because she's been going under the same stress as you with the addition of Poppy, and citizens not paying for their horses in the stables. Not to mention being accused of "bullying" oak multiple times. Please, forgive, and forget. I can't say I don't agree with the points you've made, but I can say I just want all of this drama to stop T-T I don't know what to do.

      Delete

This is an ARCHIVE, not the real blog. Please, all of these are old posts. It would do good to comment only "reminders" or something of the sort.

Please do not hate on the blog or its owners, thank you.