Saturday, June 29, 2013

I guess this is it.

I'm going to be leaving for like a month but maybe forever. Because of a hater, on my latest post this person said a comment and another one said what Willow said on Google+ I didn't read it, it was to long XD. But how did I make Willow quit? I said I hated her cause I was mad but then right after said sorry, I admit. Can we forget about them a move on? Well I think we can't cause we keep going back. Anyway, Violet is the only royal standing so good job. <3 And my brother told me to listen to this song now I can't get it out of my head O3O

The guy creeps me out, but anyway.. If you see me on chatroll its because I'm talking to my, "bff-les" cause they're never on AJ. And Molly has been in the hospital for the last month her parents called to say if I was wondering, and I was cause she was never at school. But why was she in? O_O And she won't be on AJ or chatroll that much.. anyway, bye guys see you like I don't know..

*JakeRoil*

6 comments:

  1. A hater? Not again...

    Shadowfur

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh haters! I guess im in charge then...030
    I cant do much until I come back from vacation... probably... so ya...
    ~Violet (still on my grandmas computer...)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. violet, if you would like any help i would be glad to help you.

      Shadowfur

      Delete
  3. We dont want you to quit.. Its just an idiot hater (like poppy) All of us people in the kingdom so far Like you as a funny,cool,awesome,incredible,e[pic,random and other good stuff that makes a friend. SO plz dont quit

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Violet you're taking over the kingdom. you and Jake are twins you should do like Rock Paper Scissors over who would rule. -Glaze!

    ReplyDelete

This is an ARCHIVE, not the real blog. Please, all of these are old posts. It would do good to comment only "reminders" or something of the sort.

Please do not hate on the blog or its owners, thank you.