Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Fill me in, discovering, and diamonds

Ok, so first of all I don't know if you guys have noticed, but I haven't been very active lately. In fact, I have pretty much barely been active at all. This will probably continue for a while. I just don't seem to go on this blog anymore, not that I don't like it, its just not what it used to be. And theres no rollplay, and all that happens lately is fights. Im not saying I have nothing to do with this, its just that I am annoyed. But I just wanted to say that I probably wont be very active, but I dunno. Maybe I will be active.

Also, can someone fill me in PLEASE on whats happened in like the past week? So I keep seeing comments that I am so confused. Did Willow and Alice quit!? And something about peppy leaving? Can someone please just give me a huge catchup on whats happened lately? Thanks. I really need to know whats been happening. I read jake's post and that helped a lot (thanks Jake). And so i know what he said on his post but is there anything that has happened lately that i should know? And i agree with everything he said on there and he had been here since the beginning too and what he said in his post is completely true. Actually, I had the idea for someone who is very active to have a page where they post everything that's happened lately. Like thehy write if someones quit, or if some big event has happened, or such. Or everyone could post on there.

Also, I felt like telling you guys how I found out about CT. Like how I learned about it before it pretty much even started. Well, you see, I was on youtube. And I was looking at animal jam videos. Not music videos, but like movies. Well I was thinking to myself 'I want to be in a aj movie' and so I looked on youtube for aj movies auditions. That's when I found Peppy's monster video coming up. I immediately went to her blog and in no time I was in her video! I followed her blog for some time after that and eventually she posted about the kingdom. I think I was the second of third citizen to apply and I am sort of proud of myself that all I have gone through in CT, considering I knew what it was like at the beginning, I haven't quit yet. Every time I just think to myself that I have had so much fun at this kingdom and I just cant quit. But that doesn't mean I wont quit... not that im nesecarrily thinking about it.

Lastly, I haven't logged on to AJ for a while and I logged on today and saw the diamonds thing. It is really annoying because now tail armor and arctic wolves and snow leopards are no longer rare and cool.. you can just buy them. Also, do they even do member gifts anymore! I didn't get a june one, unless diamonds count.

I just want to say that stay strong people. Don't let other people quitting make you quit. Me and Jake haven't quit (unless Jake quit.... as I said I haven't been here lately) and we have been here since the beginning, so we have lasted the longest. Who knows, maybe the kingdom will turn around when the prophecy ends, and you will be happy you didn't quit. Just remember that. It doesn't mean you have to be active. It just simply means don't quit.

Well that's it, sorry for piling you with questions, but please answer as many as you can! :)

Let your wings carry you to new places (Like a new and better kingdom),

www.mistywings.blogspot.com

4 comments:

  1. :DD And I didn't quit, Violet lol

    ~Jake not signed in~

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. -catching you up on stuff-

    peppywolf gave her account to someone else for the summer but i think shes coming back in fall...?

    alice and willow sadly did quit D:

    the snow kingdom was shut down

    i think a few other people quit

    shadow fur quit animal jam i think

    anyways thats all i know for now

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well Poppy left
    Alice and Willow have left
    Peppy will not be on her account all Summer she gave her account away.
    I may take a break because of the drama.
    Just a lot of stuff popping up.

    ReplyDelete

This is an ARCHIVE, not the real blog. Please, all of these are old posts. It would do good to comment only "reminders" or something of the sort.

Please do not hate on the blog or its owners, thank you.