Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Rollplay? 030

*takes deep breath* I am proud to present our newest rollplay idea, which I hope can be carried on. The last rollplay I can remember was Fuzzy's wedding- which wasn't really a rollplay, and ended up starting the prophecy (I think). So now I think we should have a rollplay to end the prophecy.
Recently, as Violet was sneaking through the forest, she came across and old building. Taking a look inside, she realized that it was an abandoned library. She took some time to search through the books that were intact and found a hidden scroll inside one of them. Reading it, she realized it was another prophecy. Scared, but intrigued, she continued reading...



She stared at it and held it tight in her paws, not sure what to do now. She wasn't even sure if it was a prophecy. She ran back to the kingdom to find someone to help her to decide what it meant.

Entering the streets of the town she lowered her head and tried not to get noticed. But it wasn't easy when you were part of the royal family. She hit someone straight on and crumpled to the ground, dropping the scroll. She quickly picked it up and gained her balance. Standing up, she looked at the person who had hit her. It was... (Continue this in the comments below. Act like its a rollplay. If you continue it, write CONTINUED at the top of your comment. Please make sure your character is fit to tell violet what the scroll means.)

~Violet Roil

12 comments:

  1. umm why in the comments why not on AJ or chatroll? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONTINUED

    Violet! :OO Whats that? *takes scroll out of her paws rudely* Is this how we can end the prophecy..? *looks around* But White will show u the way... theres only one White I know but not here- What does it mean? Lets go to the old abandoned library! *Violet says, "Buts that where I found it... O3O"* Well maybe they have the answer there!

    ~Jake Roil, not signed in, when I'm not signed in Imma say. NOT SIGNED IN (O3O XD), *JakeRoil*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *Violet says*:
      "But jake maybe white isn't a person maybe its a thing I dunno that's why we need someone to help us! Like a warlock or something!"
      *Jake says*:
      "Lets just go to the library... If that's where you say you found it then that's probably the best place to look!"

      *Violet says*:
      "Fine Jake but if we don't find anything we need to talk to Mom."

      They walk back to the abandoned library to search through some books. (Jake you can continue this)

      Delete
    2. *They finally reach the abandoned library* "Yes! Finally here!" *Violet says* "Mhmm.. Can't wait to end this >:D." *Jake replys* "Oh yes you're here..." *An old voice says out of nowhere, Jake a Violet stare in shock* "Let me show you around." *He rasps* "Let me show y-you" *repeats sounding robotic goes back to normal into a old voice finishing what said* "Around."

      TO BE CONTINUED.

      *JakeRoil* not signed in

      Delete
    3. I turn intangible, going through the book I was covering my face with.
      "What are those little rascals doing now...?"

      Delete
  3. Did you ask Willow if you had the rights to use her idea of the "spirits"? I get it's a cool idea, but it wasn't yours ;3; and people who take things that aren't theirs' are thieves! Not to mention Willow quit the kingdom, so her involvement in role plays should be slim to none, unless SHE decides to come back, you can't force her to because of some wackadoo prophecy =3=

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What do you mean? This has absolutely nothing to do with the spirits! Why do you even think it has to do with the spirits? What? I would never steel Willow's idea- this has nothing to do with the spirits whatsoever and it never did. Are you just trying to get me in trouble? Did Willow send you?

      Delete
    2. YEAH THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH SPIRITS, ALICE. .-.

      ~HawkspiritRed

      Delete
    3. O-O Keiko's NOT Kira. If you even check Wyndvinn you'll see she's someone different entirly o3o Kira even got in a fight with her 8T PLus, does Kira have THAT good grammar? 030

      ~Hikari With Kira On Skype (Dont ask)

      Delete
    4. Lol where u guys skyping? I have Skype O3O

      Delete
    5. 1) "The White will show you the way," if you recall that was Willow's "real" name in the kingdom .3.

      2) "Maybe it's a warlock," Willow was a spirit to pretending to be a warlock in the kingdom.

      3) I am sorry if I wrongfully assumed it had to do with the spirits, and Willow WAS upset, but it was my choice to comment, so ya. .3.

      4) I'm not Kira, Willow, or anyone else. I'm a member of Wyndvinn not CT -.-

      Delete
    6. Willow was upset? Oh, sorry. I don't even know what the prophecy is about. I just sort of wrote random things. I thought white might be like the yellow brick road 030

      Delete

This is an ARCHIVE, not the real blog. Please, all of these are old posts. It would do good to comment only "reminders" or something of the sort.

Please do not hate on the blog or its owners, thank you.