Thursday, June 27, 2013

See You In Two Weeks~

Hi Everyone! Or should I say... Goodbye everyone! Im leaving for vacation tomorrow and we are going to be on vacation for two weeks and my dad is being very strict about no computers so I wont be active at all. (Well probably NOT AT ALL). Except I might be doing stuff on the flight on the computer- since we might have wifi. But otherwise... Bon Voyage! ^^ Im going to be gone for two weeks so don't do anything big while im gone ;)

~Adbout/Violet

(Also read Jake's post below)

3 comments:

  1. time for a state of a little panic ( a little people ) i was on the miniplay page and found this:
    Peppy:You can host any even you want without my consent ;D
    ( so thats normal right but then i see... well just read )
    Peppy:And that includes dethroning me, considering how poorly I've been acting as your queen. In fact, I've been thinking of giving power over the kingdom to someone else...
    Me:What Peppy!?! No! You were such a good queen and as fuzzy you were a great mom! Dont leave! plz!

    See this here? And if any of you think im a lier well check the miniplay page!

    Shadowfur

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHHHHHHHHHHH IM ON THE EPIC DENS LIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Shadowfur

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where are you going?

    Ah, it doesn't matter really to me. Have fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

This is an ARCHIVE, not the real blog. Please, all of these are old posts. It would do good to comment only "reminders" or something of the sort.

Please do not hate on the blog or its owners, thank you.