Sunday, June 30, 2013

I'm Sorry

I'm sorry I'm leaving you all to deal with haters, and drama, and just... just all of this.
I'm sorry, I'm leaving you with Celestial Towers when it's broken, and bent, and twisted.
I'm sorry, I'm leaving.
I'm sorry I'm being a wimp, and won't stay because I'm too LAZY and SELFISH to deal with it.
I will miss you all, but I can't say I care what you do with the kingdom because I'm done with it. I can't handle it. It's not as easy as I thought it would be, and for that reason I'm not going to stay.
Heck, I might not even stay on Animal Jam.
I'm sorry.
I really am, and I don't want you to think that I don't care about you.
I also don't want you to respect me, because I'm not a respectable girl.
I'm a failure.
I'm not some kind of wise queen.
My persona in the kingdom may be, but that isn't me.
So I know some old English, and can dress up a virtual fox in a sparking crown.
That doesn't make me smart.
Or regal.
Or anything.
I ruin everything.
So for that I'm sorry.
Oh, and to all the haters. Back the Bleep off my citizens, they're the Bleep. The Bleeping  Bleep, and I love them to death. They aren't "losers," and if they are I hope we can be losers together.
Because I don't want to live in a world where they don't exist.
And I can't comprehend why you would, because they are the most hilarious, kind, fun, creative, and exciting people you can find a kids' website.
And I'm the worst.
So for them to deal with me this long should automatically give them some sort of certificate.
Goodbye.
P.s From Zoey Sorry I just don't like cussing so I improvised! Hope no one feels offended by it.

12 comments:

  1. A Very Very Very HeartBroken Shadowfur SpiritJune 30, 2013 at 5:19 PM

    peppy... no... PEPPY * wails * CT without you just isnt CT... and im forgiving the bad words you said...peppy,,,, * is crying * your the reason i stayed for so long... in the begining i was rude and mean and i know that... i was close to quitting when ihatfuzzyroil popped up...you helped me get rid of that bully :'( PEPPY!!!

    Shadowfur and FuzzyRoil

    P.S we will fail without you peppy... the kingdom will be destroyed...im not even happy i go first comment...i may quit too now....and those haters we can ignore them...
    Just a little words of wisdom:

    Sing like no ones listening
    Dance like no ones watching
    And never let haters get you down...

    P.P.S- i wish you wouldnt leave

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i knew this day would come...but not so soon peppy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


      Shadowfur ( again )

      Delete
    2. Shadowfur ( still heartbroken and sad )June 30, 2013 at 5:22 PM

      WHO WILL RULE LIKE YOU DID?!?! WHO WILL LEAD US THROUGH THIS!!!!!!!!!!


      SHADOWFUR

      Delete
  2. guys we cant fall this is our kingdom right now
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flLxVHYKeyk
    AN EMPIRES FALL IN JUST 1 DAY

    or we could stay strong!

    Shadowfur

    ReplyDelete
  3. As I I cry I think. No reason to play in this role play without a great queen. (No offense Violet and Fuzzy) Should I quit? I feel the kingdom died after willow and alice quited. There is no excitement anymore. I might as well say farewell...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Peppy... Who will rule the kingdom after you leave? You are the best, and the whole kingdom agrees. Please, stay..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Drama cant take over the fun that everyone has had in this role play. Peppy you have inspired me. Please don't go, Please! You are no failure you are our friend.
    -Erin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah appreciate ya tryin' erin, but from ah've seen, ah haven't seen much fun in the kingdom lately :(

      Delete
  6. Gosh DANGIT. I NEVER thought I'd see this happen.
    That's it, I can't watch this kingdom crumble.
    I can't watch hate invade.
    I know I quit out of hate, but HECK. Who cares, at this point? The truth is, I REALLY miss CT. I had a really rough time in the past, but lets forget this. Prepare to Welcome Willow back into the picture.

    That's right. I'm coming back.

    I'm gonna get over my hate and deal with it. This kingdom needs fixing, and so what if quitters gotta stay quit, I never really left.

    So I hid under a mask of greif and hate.

    CT was the ONLY thing that made me hang on to the Internet. I'm not going to stand by and let it die.

    So, whadd'ya say;

    Want Willow back?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WILLOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Shadowfur

      Delete
  7. Peppy, Ilike u I have left the kingdom, but you are the queen! They need u! You have helped me become a better person and even gave me to opertunity to be a author for your blog! How dare u say you arn't smart. You are the smartest person I know! You handled a kingdom full of drama single handed. Please come back. They love you, I love you, we love you

    Victory

    ReplyDelete

This is an ARCHIVE, not the real blog. Please, all of these are old posts. It would do good to comment only "reminders" or something of the sort.

Please do not hate on the blog or its owners, thank you.