Wednesday, June 5, 2013

IM ABSOLUTELY DONE!

*sigh* First Peppy, and now you guys. Why would I not be surprised if EVERYONE else left the kingdom? This is a perfect example of why we can not allow guest on chatroll anymore. Why can't you guys just ignore "Poppy" and move on? Is it so easy for some strong willed spirits like Willow and Alice's to be broken? If this drama over some little brat by the name "Poppy" goes on any longer, I'll just leave the kingdom myself. You all need to act like real admins and handle this "Poppy". If you don't handle her, I'll talk to "Poppy" myself.

Now, I'm sorry if I sound a little mean in this comment, It's just that you all need to get over it. If a little kid by the name "Poppy" can make you guys quit, imagine what she could do if she annoyed everyone in the kingdom. 

What would happen then?

Think about it.

14 comments:

  1. we DO ignore poppy but then oak is on her side and back-stabbed all her friends, and now oak just lost her 2 best friends and it'll already be to late for her to realize it

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok i am THIS CLOSE to joining your kingdom to find out what all this drama is about! i want to keep role play in animal jam that is my life long quest to never let RP fade from AJ seems like a lot of people quit the kingdom i need to find out why soo i am really pretty close to shutting down my kingdom and joining your

    =-=

    ReplyDelete
  3. We may need to combine kingdoms if this keeps up...

    ReplyDelete
  4. If we DO loose the kingdom because of this (I HIGHLY doubt it will happen though) we should at least still be friends, and not be all suspicious and rude or anything towards each other.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thats it im joining the kingdom let me update everything..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Instead of not being in a kingdom anymore,everyone in your kingdom can join CT since you are.. (It works out for everybody X3)

      Delete
    2. hmm yea i'll do that :)

      so now to animal jam to tell everyone who doesn't read my blog XD

      Delete
    3. ok so theres like 2 people who are still sorta in my kingdom and im not even sure if they are or not but anyways they are awesome and fuzzy they are both offline so i will tell them the next time they are on that i joined celestial towers

      Delete
  6. I agree if one more person quits... I will leave gone for good ands willow Alice u were the best I am literly crying right now

    ReplyDelete
  7. Um... Peppy didn't quit quit. She's just on a... hiatus, you could say, for the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am not a kid, FYI. I am 11! Im turning 12 soon, Im not a flipping 5-year-old.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did not SAY you WERE a child, I said your ACTING like a child.

      Delete
  9. I know! People are quitiing like flies dropping dead!

    ReplyDelete

This is an ARCHIVE, not the real blog. Please, all of these are old posts. It would do good to comment only "reminders" or something of the sort.

Please do not hate on the blog or its owners, thank you.