Friday, December 28, 2012

Advertisements and Training

SOoooo.... Sense 4 of us were online we decided to make an add for our kingdom. If you have a blog of your own, I'd love for you to share this video, or this video (the only difference is I added a few clips, and screenshots from previous roleplays, and of our blog p.s. Mine's the first one X3);
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MOyp4m0S64
(sorry I couldn't find this from searching it on youtube, so I copied the link ^^)
Thanks, Vintage, for recording the second one though ;3 You really are a loyal citizen ;3
On another note, Violet Roil (adbout) had the lovely idea of kingdom emails.  Mine's peppywolf.celestialtowers@gmail.com, so if you have any videos, or pictures to send me pertaining to the kingdom send them to that email :3
One last little thing... I added "training island" to the map, and a lot of you have asked why... Well Blue Warrior Kader (bluewolfmoongirl) is the head knight, and I thought giving her a place to train in new knights, or to teach our ally's knights would help :3 I haven't made a side account, or anything to place it at because I'm unsure what she'd-oops I mean- he'd like in it... So Knight Kader, what would you like it to consist of, would you like to make a side account to set it up yourself, whatever you'd like. Me being a regal queen I'm unsure what training equipment would be nessecary, or if any shall be needed at all considering you might teach the knights in training hand to hand combat ;3
Bai, bai my loyal subjects <3

10 comments:

  1. I'll make a side account for the training island. And I'm working on making an email

    ReplyDelete
  2. weep woop hopefully we get more members!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cooooooooooooooooooooooooollliiiiiooooo
    ugh, it wont let me post as adbout :'(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice! lol violet ur thing is so cool X3 a pink fox jumping into the snow ^^

    *Jakeroil*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mama u make a lot of videos but im never in any if im on when ur making 1 can u tell me 2 come lol plz and thxz u

    .jakeroil.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww dang it i just got banned from the computer now every time i commrnt have to be on my ipod :((((( :"C :C

    :Jakeroil:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :( how long are you banned for? When you get back I can make a really long video with you X3 Oh, but in the end your in it (a picture of you X3)

      Delete
    2. I also mentioned you as a good friend in the video, Jake.

      Delete
    3. YAY! C; U PPL DA BEST!


      *JakeRoil*

      Delete
  7. Well thank you your Majesty! I enjoy a good shout out! :)

    ReplyDelete

This is an ARCHIVE, not the real blog. Please, all of these are old posts. It would do good to comment only "reminders" or something of the sort.

Please do not hate on the blog or its owners, thank you.