Monday, December 24, 2012

Castle Tour

   I'm too lazy to save 16,000 gems, so I decided to add some shops with what I had :3 So now the castle will ALWAYS be prepared for balls ^^ I mean until I lose my membership, but that's not happening anytime soon!  Anywho, I made a tour for you guys, enjoy!
(Sorry it doesn't have any music, that takes too much time, and I'm genuinly lazy person)
I gave the tour as my snow leopard because... I felt like it? I don't know, man, don't judge me. I just hope you like the castle, if you have any suggestions, complaints, etc... leave them in the comment section below 
◕ ‿‿◕

4 comments:

  1. Cool XD
    I like it but my only complaint is that my bedroom/guestroom looks like a jail. Before I saw that video i thought that it was a jail.... I mean (sorry to those guards) I think its ok for the guards, but it doesn't seem very happy or lively. plz consider,
    violet roil :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was thinking of remodeling down there anyways ^^ Thanks for your input!

      Delete
  2. MERRY CHRISTMAS PEOPLE I HAVE TO GO TO MY COUSINS AND ITS GONNA BE CRAZY CUZ THEIR CRAZY lol

    *Jakeroil*

    ReplyDelete

This is an ARCHIVE, not the real blog. Please, all of these are old posts. It would do good to comment only "reminders" or something of the sort.

Please do not hate on the blog or its owners, thank you.