Friday, December 28, 2012

The Crown

I thought I'd share some photoes with my loyal subjects who couldn't make it to the last mini play, so... That's what I'm going to be doing... That was pretty self expainatory... Oh, well ^^
 My crown was stolen :o So of course I woke my loyal gaurd, and knight Blue Warrior Kader.
 We couldn't find it anywhere! So we prepared the dungeon... To keep the ground cold, and hard for rebellious citizens I always keep a few cracks in the walls. Bad idea, Peppy *face palm* at least keep the key in your hand! SOooo... I phoned the sage, and the Snow Queen. Both made it, and we were all freed, and with 2 more to help us look. Soon Knight Kader "mysteriously disapeared," and Blackstone arrived.
We visited the chamber of knowledge to fetch his spell book to see if he could find any seeking, or tracking spells.

Me, and the snow queen stared at him in disbelief! What!? Was my crown to be gone forever, I'm sure the Snow Queen understood, I mean she was a queen herself. She knew the worth of a crown.
Trying to remind myself other things were more important, I remembered my own daughter, Violet was with us just a second ago :o

We soon found her. She was having trouble recalling where the spell books were located. She had fallen, broke her leg, and lost all of her beloved items.
I phoned the sage, who had given her some herbs to relax her leg after Blackstone used a small healing spell on it.
I was furious, and me, and blackstone once again went looking for the crown.
We found a shack at the far edge of the kingdom, and searched it...
Little did I know Blackstone's dark magic was starting to leak into his brain again.
He bit me, making me faint from blood loss.
When I woke the Snow Queen had returned (always have allies X3) she ask what had happened, and I explained. Woozy from the blood loss I seen "blood roses" I remembered learning about them from when I was princess. It was one of the  useful things my tutor had taught me.
They reversed the blood loss.
As I walked out, and everyone was fine, I tripped.
I fell upon 2 diamond crowns, and Blue behind a bush. She wasn't harmed at all, and she said that there was no need to find her captor.
Someone was hiding the crowns with no plans of selling, and sense gems were the only thing they were really worth I decided to end the search. Everyone was beat up enough already, including myself... I didn't need to put my citizens, or my ally in harms way again.
So if you know who the theif is, or was, tell me ;3
(if you want to be the theif, and add to your own "drama" X3 email me at peppywolf.celestialtowers@gmail.com, we haven't picked a specific theif yet, and it would be logical if we had one)

11 comments:

  1. When I "mysteriously disappeared, I was captured.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, but we didn't know that then, and everyone was freaking out X3

      Delete
  2. Aww i don't have a email but i kinda want the theif 2 be me X3 Want that wuld just be weird nvm nvm Haha it wuld be funny if it was Misty or me and violet were playing with the crowns but nvm that was a bad idea

    *JakeRoil*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peppy if u see this go online

    *JakeRoil*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you use my "Mini Play" idea? ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, but you didn't make it :( So we kinda twisted a little X3 I hope you don't mind.

      Delete
    2. I don't mind. You can use it I was just curious...

      Delete
    3. It's cause there was like 5 citizens online, and we are all REALLY bored X3 We did wait 10 minutes for you just in case you were coming (we had a kitty party in those ten minutes hehehe)

      Delete
    4. I had no leopard so I just used a tiger for the "kitty party" close enough, right? :p

      Delete
    5. Yea... sorry I couldn't make it. I had sudden plans :P

      Delete

This is an ARCHIVE, not the real blog. Please, all of these are old posts. It would do good to comment only "reminders" or something of the sort.

Please do not hate on the blog or its owners, thank you.