Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Remodeling Stories ^^

Greetings, my loyal subjects! In Jammaa, and on this blog I recieved a couple of complaints on how the bedroom looked like a dungeon :o So I added a little color, and a couple of toys, and voila! So is it any better than it used to be? Or should I try my hand at playful, and fun one more time?
On another note, Merry Christmas! I hope you all have a wonderful winter celebration, and if you aren't celebrating I wish you the best of days ^^
I almost forgot to mention I added a story page ;3 Right below the "chatroll" is a link to it ^^
I noticed a lot of you have exceeded the creative talents of a lot of jammers I've met, and if you'd like to share your stories leave a comment, or 2, and I'll make sure to add them.
You can also share a mini play, or roleplay you've participated in, and even a few screenshots if you'd like :3 I thought adding it would show jammers how much fun the kingdom is, and make them want to join.
Sense fighting is our main goal around here, I think sharing a few videos of some fun activities you participated in the ball would be fun, and don't worry there will be activities!
I'm currently planning some fun games, and such, and hope that you'll all be able to make it!
 ~Peppy Roil~

2 comments:

  1. I think that its way better! I hope everyone has a great holiday!
    -adbout

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry christmas and FYI i'm the 1 that came up with the black beds XD

    *Jakeroil*

    ReplyDelete

This is an ARCHIVE, not the real blog. Please, all of these are old posts. It would do good to comment only "reminders" or something of the sort.

Please do not hate on the blog or its owners, thank you.