Saturday, December 15, 2012

Local Trading

I've added a few items to the trade market to get it started... I won't be doing this anymore, mostly because it isn't my job. If it's your job, or you would like to put some things up, please do! I'd really apreciate it.
Oh, and on another note, I got my buddy to join, and we now have 10 citizens! So I'll be hosting a ball soon, yippee! It's going to be a grand opening ball, so we can finally get this baby into action! I still need to set up my den, and notify all the members, but I'll get to it :3 Also if you have a youtube account you have the right to record. I will be myself ^^ I just hope everything turns out.
I also added a chatroll so all of the members can plan official roleplays, if there is ever more than one person viewing my blog please start a conversation!
And one more thing; For every 10 members that join the kingdom there will be a 1 week waiting period for members to start new families. This means the only way of joining next week is by joing another family, there is some people who are loners, and would like to stay loners. So you'll have to talk to them if you'd like to join their family. I can still have 2 more kids in my family, but no king right now :P Also if you do notice another family it's my sister's, she MIGHT join, and she's been thinking about it... I will give you until the weekend's over to start a new family, or add your current in game family to the kingdom ^^ That's all for now.

~Peppywolf

13 comments:

  1. Blackstone is my brother (not in the game) and we can't use the computer at the same time.. is it OK if we have to miss some of the ball or other big events?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ^^ Yes, yes, it's fine! I have the same problem sometimes with my sister X3 I understand if one of you misses out a bit.

      Delete
  2. I have a youtube account but my mom put parental controls on my user so i can't access youtube but if i can convince her i might be able to record

    -Gylfie101

    ReplyDelete
  3. also i can't wait for the ball!

    -Gylfie101

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blackstone was wondering if he could be a knight and a warlock

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The warlocks already go into battle, but they don't protect the kingdom. ^^ The advantage of being a warlock is the ability to use unlimited spells. So if he stays as a warlock he can go to the battles ^^

      Delete
  5. Could you make the chatroll gadget bigger or make a page for it, please? I would love to use it, but it's sorta hard... o3o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okie dokie! I'm a little unsure on how to make a page for it, but I'll figure out :P

      Delete
    2. I do have a suggestion, the pop out button on the bottom will enlarge it.

      Delete
    3. chatroll-
      *to make the screen bigger press the icon under the chatroll box with the square and arrow.

      *Also, you have to make an account to use chatroll :)

      Delete
    4. Oh, okay! I need to make an account, though ^^

      Delete
  6. so 4 trading my sister has a dessert table in her den. You could take individual pics of the pie, and brownies and other stuff. So add that to the trading plz!

    ReplyDelete

This is an ARCHIVE, not the real blog. Please, all of these are old posts. It would do good to comment only "reminders" or something of the sort.

Please do not hate on the blog or its owners, thank you.