Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Battle!

We've declared war against the ice kingdom! Skip to the end if you'd rather not listen to us bickering.
Not only will there be war, we have also made an ally! Jake Roil, I've arranged you to marry one of the princesses of lakeahana's kingdom. If you'd like to talk to her, and discuss your wedding your welcome to it. Your right to back out is slim to none, we need allies in this battle, even if that means marriage. She has a lot of daughters, and if you're not interested in the one we've set you up with, you have the right to meet others.
This being our kingdoms first battle we need to prepare. I realized that the date The queen of the ice kingdom picked isn't very reasonable, considering a lot of us will be back in school by than (after winter break). Although the main battle will be held on that date we're going to be infultrating, and spying on them until then. We'll also hold members hostage, and steal members of her kingdom, if they swear to stay loyal.
I might even join her kingdom on one of my side accounts (as a spy), and get in with the members, learn their secrets, although getting spies would be a little easier. I'll be adding that carreer path to the jobs page ^^ Also considering the marriage I've planned with lakeahana will be held before the battle, we should plan a date! Jake if you're reading this, any suggestions? Please try to make it one we can all make it to. The other kingdom has like 8 kids, and I'm sure most of them can come, considering when I met with them about half were there.
One last thing. Ever noticed the lack of kingdoms? And the majority of clans? Well on chatroll a couple of days ago Silver Raito mentioned that they could be like tribes in the forest. This gave me an idea!
We could offer them land for their loyalty. Give them more room for their clan dens by donating small expensive items. Maybe make a written agreement with them? I don't know, I really want to meet with a couple of successful clan leaders, and work something out with them...
If you have any other ideas about expanding our kingdom, leave a suggestion in the comments below! I'd love to here them. I've already shamelessly self advertised myself on youtube, and in jamma township X3 I don't really know what else to do, but meet up with other kingdoms...
A really hope kingdoms start trending soon, it will give us more allies/enemies.
OOoo! I just thought of another idea! If we win a our citizens should have rights to their land, and be able to live, or stay in them while on quests.
I guess I'm done now, thanks for reading ^^


17 comments:

  1. We should make a kingdom intro video sometime

    ReplyDelete
  2. umm i should let you know that when i said 8 kids i ment there were 8 kids in the spirit fox family like misterruler has 8 kids not me as for me i have like way too many kids really i have way too many.. (way way way too many) so if jake doesn't want to marry princess fuzzy he has like 99999999 other princessses he can marry i have way to many kids for my own good :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoo, this is more fun then I thought it would be! *runs off to prepare spells and potions* Mwahahaha...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ^^ I'd hoped it would be fun, I had a lot of ideas.

      Delete
    2. I guess I should go and buy some swords or something and practice! (Runs off to the town)
      and it looks like the evil laugh is contagious... O.O

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. we should be careful what we say on this website. you should make it so only members of this blog can access it, otherwise, ice kingdom members might read the stuff on it.

      Delete
    2. I doubt that, she doesn't even know it excists, besides even if she figures out our plans, how's she supposed to counter attack us?

      Delete
    3. ^^ Eyup, so if she knows our plans we already know her's!

      Delete
    4. I decided to change it back though ^^

      Delete
  5. guys guys, be careful what we say on this blog. after all, the ice queen can find it...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry about the wedding thing im just not ready :C
    -cheetahs80603

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure its fine. After all, the kingdom is still new.

      Delete
    2. ^^ Don't sweat it! The Queen of that kingdom, Lakeahana, said she had a couple of princes, Violet could get marrried instead X3

      Delete

This is an ARCHIVE, not the real blog. Please, all of these are old posts. It would do good to comment only "reminders" or something of the sort.

Please do not hate on the blog or its owners, thank you.