Wednesday, December 26, 2012

The Snow Kingdom

Our allies, The Snow Kingdom have recently made a new blog. This will make it easier for us, and their queen to keep of track of their status;http://ajsnowkingdom.blogspot.com/!
I absolutely adore the set up, and find it very well put together :3
Now, right now I'm still planning a date for the ball, but am having a little trouble, does anyone have any ideas of when it would work for them, today won't do, I might go to a friend's house ^^ Oh, and I'm sorry I wasn't very active yesterday I visited my Uncle's for Christmas.
One last little thing, I changed the little link for the stories page because the text was way to small!  Don't worry, all of your wonderful stories are still there waiting to be read!
They were wonderful :D I'm awe-struck at all of your talent in creative writing, it obviously exceeds mine X3 I guess that's it, sorry for this post being so short :/
~Peppy Roil~

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is an ARCHIVE, not the real blog. Please, all of these are old posts. It would do good to comment only "reminders" or something of the sort.

Please do not hate on the blog or its owners, thank you.