Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Celestial Towers and Maps

You may, or may not have noticed I've decided to go with "Celestial Towers," as our kingdom's new name ^^ I hope everyone's okay with that. If you strongly disapprove, or dislike the name tell me! I want all of the members happy, and I'm sure we can comprimise something even better!
I've also decided to make a map of the kingdom, either through sketching, or an internet based map creator. I want it to seem a little more detailed than just squares :P Also, on the map I'll have citizen's dens, if you want your den to be something else than your home, tell me!
If you have a household with more than one citizen tell me who's den is your home, or if you have a seperate den from a storage account as your home.
You can also open side accounts for shops such as bakeries, tailors, etc (opening a side account for your shops won't be nessacary if your household lives in another member's den)... If you don't want to go through the work of designing a shop I'll make your shop for you, or get a buddy to do it ^^ I know a couple buddies who'd jump at the chance.
My den is already the castle, I'm sorry if you wanted to design a castle. I will redecorate from time to time, so don't worry if you have suggestions I'll strongly consider them. Right now I don't have throwns, so that's out of the question unless I decide to spend my gems on them X3
Now if you'd like to have an extra den in the kingdom, here a few suggestions for buildings;
A Forest
A "Dragon's Cove"
Enchanted Hollow
Bakery
Tailor
BlackSmith's
Resturaunt
 
If you think of a new one tell me in the comments ^^ One more thing, remember if your in a family with more than one citizen tell me who's den is your home! And if you're a member of my family feel free to turn your den into whatever you want. Sense you're a prince, and princess, a private "hideout" might be neat. Violet you can surround your den in trees (making it a forest), and decorate the inside nicely, just a suggestion ^^ And Jake, you could make your den sort of a "man cave," or a nice tree house for you and your buddies to hang out in, just a few suggestions.
 
~Peppywolf~

7 comments:

  1. I can have the forest at my den since I'm guessing knights stay at the castle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might write a celestial towers journal about the kingdom and include a map

    ReplyDelete
  3. well I was planning on having the forest... but if you have the forest I might visit it alot :)
    I might have a forest too... they can both be forests :)
    I just really want to have one cause my character hangs out in the forest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, you can make the forest. I'll make my hideout instead.

      Delete
  4. My den is a creature's DEEP DARK ENCHANTED HOLLOW

    -cheetahs80603 lol I keep having 2 say my name cuz ppl probably dont know its meh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Or maybe I can make it into A EVIL DRAGON'S CAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:P
      -cheetahs80603

      Delete

This is an ARCHIVE, not the real blog. Please, all of these are old posts. It would do good to comment only "reminders" or something of the sort.

Please do not hate on the blog or its owners, thank you.