Saturday, December 29, 2012

The Dark King

This is one of my stories from the stories page that has an important role in a lot of actions Queen Peppy will take ^^ I mention the "death of the king" A LOT, and I think I little explaination is more than nessacary ;3 OH, and I tried to keep the whole "dark magic" thing G-rated, but if it starts to freak you out feel free to stop X3 I'm not used to mellowing down my stories :/

The Dark King

Peppywolf/Peppy Roil
I sighed, my arranged husband who been dabbling with dark magic was out late again
Probably learning new spells from the warlocks...
At least those were thoughts crossing my mind every night than.
He couldn't have gone too far with his spells. He knew that. Yet I sensed his need for power growing. I would tell him he was already king of a small, but loyal kingdom. He had no need for power. Yet he would rant on about how this "dark" magic could get him wherever he wanted.
This was before Violet, and Jake came along. Maybe if he'd had another focus...
He swore to me the curses he put upon me would have no effect, but I knew better...
I started to avoid him at all costs, he couldn't turn me into the monster he was becoming.
He needed help.
I guess that's one thing other than power I couldn't give to him...
I never wanted to marry him, heck I was forced to.
One day he took things too far, and dark magic consumed his brain... whole....
He became power hungry, evil, and a force in which no one could defeat.
He exclaimed at the top of his longs chants like, "YOU SHALL NOT PRESENT YOURSELF, PEASANT TO THE ALL KNOWING KING," as he battled his own death.
The darkness became to much for him to handle as he fell to his knees afraid of himself.
He choked, and breathed the last breath of selfish king.
Terrified I ran to Mt.Shiveer, seeking help, or maybe an end to all of this...
I came across a seal, and that's when Violet and Jake came along.
They never had to deal with a father as evil as the king, but what chills me every day is they never had to deal with a father at all...
(Note- There NEVER was actually a king in Celestial Towers, this is just my excuse for not having one at the moment X3 Oh, and I tried to keep things mellow at the death scene, I wouldn't want to scare the kiddies X3)
Helpful? Confusing? I'm sorry I'm not very good at this game, just tell me if this explains anything in the comments below ;D

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. X3 Hehe, sorry should I mellow it down a little more? I'm not good at writing things like this very much, hehe.

      Delete
  2. yeah, it explains quite enough. Yesterday during our mini play when I...um...ran away... I was going to say that i had had nightmares about the king coming back (or more like "visions"). Heck, the king was dead, now im kinda happy i had to leave :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ICE PRISON!
    there is a new item called ice prison 4 sale at the den shop and i thought it would be perfect for our rollplay! I mean, whats better than an ACTUAL prison, right? C'mon. It would be great for the dungeon. Even better if an evil person, such as blackstone, or blue, wanted to capture someone. Stock up on these, people! they are a good investment!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I swapped the patio (with the cute little bunny chairs) for a prison X3 I'll post pics soon.

      Delete
  4. No offence, but this story gave me the chills 0.0

    But I like it. I used to have this dream where this king kept on chasing me because he had dark powers and stuff and I was screaming my life out And I almost died off a cliff then I magically got behind him and push him to this Lava cliff and he died. That was the most scariest dream I've ever had in my Childhood :3

    ReplyDelete

This is an ARCHIVE, not the real blog. Please, all of these are old posts. It would do good to comment only "reminders" or something of the sort.

Please do not hate on the blog or its owners, thank you.