Thursday, December 27, 2012

Video Ad.

Violet Roil/adbout had the lovely idea of making and advertisement on youtube for our kingdom to lure in more members ^^ I think this is a great idea! I advertised a little already, but that's only got us 4 new members... So I'm hoping this'll work. I might also make banners for jammers to share on their blogs to advertise our kingdom (I'll pay each jammer who puts a banner up on their blog a small monday rare).
Currently we have 16 citizens, 1 ally, 1 enemy, and 3 followers. I hope the numbers increase on all, but one of those things ^^ I've worked extremely hard on putting this kingdom together, and I really hope it starts trending ^^
Anywho, I'm really excited about making this ad. and I already have a couple ideas for it ;3
For starters I've been taking snap shots, and recording short clips of our time speant in the kingdom, and I think those would be nice to share.
I also think getting each citizen to say something they enjoy the most about the kingdom would be a nice compilation.
I'll probably make this an on going thing for about 3 days just to make sure all the current citizens are mentioned, or recorded at least once :3
I guess that's all I have to say besides... I MADE A SIGNATURE ^^
I already have one on my main blog, and the blogs I co-author for, but now I have a special one for Celestial Towers, and that would be all ^^
Fancy, huh?

4 comments:

  1. Nice signature real fancy X3 and great idea sis >:P

    *Jakeroil*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Highness, I am a very good artist, I can make a banner, I do not need anything in payment, because you made me stay on your lovely castle and that is already a good payment, I can make many in different designs. I'm on it your highness!

    ~Sunrisen Gekko

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just need to give me your e-mail though... Make a Celestial Tower's Version

      like
      celestialtowers@blahblah.com

      Put your domain on the Blahblah part XD

      Delete
    2. I think a good flag or banner design for our kingdom is a teal (blue green) or royal purple background, and a tower. (The kind that looks like a rook in chess)

      Delete

This is an ARCHIVE, not the real blog. Please, all of these are old posts. It would do good to comment only "reminders" or something of the sort.

Please do not hate on the blog or its owners, thank you.