Thursday, December 13, 2012

Updates

   
I hope you've all noticed my updates to the citizens, households, and the brand new "Mini Play" page, and would like you to check 'em out ^^ Oh, and I'm almost to my goal of 10 citizens, right now I have 9, so I'll be hosting a ball VERY soon! If you wouldn't mind, could you advertise out lovely kingdom? If not I understand, but I'd strongly apreciate if you did. 
On another note I won't be hosting a ball again until I have 20 citizens, so I advise you to try to make it to the one with 10 ^^ 

That's all for now, keep on jammin'!

5 comments:

  1. I tried to advertise a long time ago...but I wasn't sure exactly how. Giving the website was too confusing(well...actually I could try it again...), so I need some tips on HOW to advertise.
    thx,
    adbout

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe spread the word to your buddies, share it on google+, I mean it's not nessacary to advertise, and if you do it doesn't have to be HUGE.

      Delete
  2. Peppywolf me and my bro are in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need 2 brief discriptions :P Please go to "Welcome" and respond to the questions I asked you.

      Delete
  3. someone please tell me if you can make it to my mini play :'(

    ReplyDelete

This is an ARCHIVE, not the real blog. Please, all of these are old posts. It would do good to comment only "reminders" or something of the sort.

Please do not hate on the blog or its owners, thank you.