Sunday, December 9, 2012

How It's Gonna Work

    The Kingdom is almost ready to get put into action! My current stats are; 5 households, 7 citizens, 1 follower, and 25 jobs :3 The Kingdom will be active at least once a week, while the Kingdom is active you must not break charactor! Even if you're by yourself, or not with anyone from the kingdom, you must not break charactor! It's a roleplay that's the point! If someone else from the kingdom is online, you have the right to a mini roleplay, but it's not nessecary. I also encourage you to record your time spent in the kingdom, to spread the word ^^ Now, to the fun part! Our citizens consist of; 2 warlocks, a baker, a huntsman, a knight, a princess, and the queen. The baker can put up food, or food related items in the trade market by notifying me, this means when you buy from her you make the deal before hand so you don't waste time on trading. The warlocks can cast many spells, brew potions, etc... If you'd like them to service you a jam-a-gram with a monday rare will be nessecary. Our kingdom doesn't currently have a butcher, so the huntsman will have to deal with butchering his own meat. If you'd like an order of meet find him. The knight's job is to protect the castle from danger, and rebellion. And now for the princess, you're free to visit all of the citizens households aimlessly, and send them on mindless tasks, as well as planning your outfits for the royal balls with the queen (me X3). And I myself will do whatever feels nessacary, staying in charector of course ;3 You're all aloud to visit eachother, and host small events, I'll get into more detail when I plan the first date.

3 comments:

  1. So on this blog I might pretend to be the baker because both of my siblings are kind of young. I will talk to my sister about the baker job. So....... does she actually have to trade or can she (maybe me) post real pictures of items and just pretend i am trading them :3
    same with the huntsman...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. With the trade market, I could put some of my items up in her shop :3 But she'd get to pick what I'd be trading... Being the baker, and all :3

      Delete
    2. What I was thinking was that you could post pictures of items that she "bakes" and you could just pretend to buy them. I think your ideas better tho :3 we can plan a time later in the day to do it...

      Delete

This is an ARCHIVE, not the real blog. Please, all of these are old posts. It would do good to comment only "reminders" or something of the sort.

Please do not hate on the blog or its owners, thank you.