Saturday, December 29, 2012

Powers

Full credit to Lakeahana for the idea of having powers within our kingdom, and full credit to Super Power Wiki. for these amazing super powers!
So the leader of our ally kingdom had the amazing idea of having our citizens trained in some sort of power. Her kingdom, the snow kingdom, has "ice powers".
Sense celestial means having to do with space, light, or the sky we'll have those powers. Those of us with wings will also be able to fly to dodge land dwellers. Therefore if someone trie to attack we will be in the sky ^^
Here are the powers we will be capable of, if properly trained by one of our gaurds;
(click them to see the powers)
Here are some screen shots of them in action!

 This is not a very effective attack, but it will hold enemies for a while in a chilly daze.
 Shifting the light patterns to shield yourself? Nice.
 This can restore your energy if you recieved a heavy hurtin'.
 Levitation sometimes seems like a party trick, but it's a good distraction.
Flying of course is a gift (unless you get a pair of smancy wings from a warlock, or a mechanical pair from a blacksmith ;3)

I might make a powers page, but I'd feel as if I was copying the snow queen! SOooo.... If you're for powers comment, and if you aren't... comment :)
Also Lakeahana would you mind if I added a powers page?



12 comments:

  1. sure you can make a powers page i really don't mind people copying my stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. since i've been spying on the ice kingdom, and i'm one of the ice queen's guards, she trained me in ice powers and ice fire powers soooo...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure you can use them. I learned them too, after being trapped under the snow by silvaze, even though I might not spy anymore.

      Delete
    2. Yes, you can use them ^^ If you are properly trained in any power I'll allow you to use them while in battle. We must use our resources ;3

      Delete
  3. Do i have to be trained for the powers, or since im a royal do i already know them?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Should we have our Allie's powers too? Frost and I learned the ice queen's fire and I've powers, and were wondering if we can use those?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, we can talk to her kingdom and see if we can all have each-other's powers.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. I can ask our head knigh, Blue Warrior Kader. I'm sure she'll be up for the task.

      Delete

This is an ARCHIVE, not the real blog. Please, all of these are old posts. It would do good to comment only "reminders" or something of the sort.

Please do not hate on the blog or its owners, thank you.