Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Map

Hai! So I started the map, and it's obvious I'm not finished. So I got a background for it by searching "dirty paper," and than I just typed some words, and drew lines and dots all over it X3 If you haven't told me what your den is going to be, or where you'll be staying, please do!
I want to make sure all of my citizens' households appear on the map! This post is severely short, and I'd recomend you read my previous post (which I also posted today X3) incase you haven't. It's semi important :/
~Peppy Roil~

7 comments:

  1. My den is either going to be the forest, or my secret hideout in the forest. I am not sure yet though, since i havent renewed my membership...
    I am planning on buying a snow leopard gift card, but looking on the target website they dont seem to sell them, though I know somewhere sells them since you have one, peppy. They are sold at target, right? Also, once you get one, how do you enter the code? (how do you use the card?) Once I get one I will be able to complete my den :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought my Snow Leopard card in Target, they just don't sell them online :/

      Delete
    2. where do you put in the code once you get the card?

      Delete
    3. (where do you 'redeem' the card)

      Delete
  2. Niceeeeee thxz 4 doing my den on the map >:P

    *Jakeroil*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Leave a comment giving me a brief description of your charactor ^^

      Delete

This is an ARCHIVE, not the real blog. Please, all of these are old posts. It would do good to comment only "reminders" or something of the sort.

Please do not hate on the blog or its owners, thank you.