Sunday, December 30, 2012

Stories and Mini Play

Before I start this post I just want to thank all of you for submitting your stories on the stories page, and if they're not up there yet they will be, I'm just too lazy right now, but I'll get to it ;3 Not only am I lazy I've been really busy over the break, as I'm sure most of you were too :)
Now to the real post.
So a lot of you know ovipaullan/drayvenn was a dragon, but she didn't like being a dragon :l do we decided to scrap that character, and start a new.
So me being the creative type (Hehe, arrogant much?) I thought of a fun little idea! Hehe.
 I seen a freezing helpless fox, she wasn't speaking...
 I politely asked if she was feeling alright, no reply.
 I brought her home to the castle, where blackstone was waiting. I'm guessing he was grabbing a few spell books to study.
I explained to him what had happened before he had to leave, and picked up an extra crown I kept in the bookshelf. I plopped it on to the girl's head, and she looked great! I asked her where her parents  were, and she said she hadn't had any...
I said she could stay at the castle for a while, until she got back on her feet. After staying she was so sweet, and I couldn't bare the thought of sending her back on the streets, so I discussed with a few citizens, and here she is ^^
Although, there was one little problem.
When me, and violet came home after watching fire works the bedroom was catastrophe!
I'm hoping she knows to clean up after herself, we don't have maids yet X3 Although, it could have been Jake... *wags finger* Don't worry I cleaned up.

7 comments:

  1. I am so happy I have a sister! You should talk to ovi about our conversation: (I'll send it to you in email) the one about how I knew a Juniper at the orphanage...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. No! I adopted another daughter.

      Delete
    2. no i mean juniper has a fox pet

      Delete
    3. Oh, hehe, that was just a coincidence X3

      Delete
  3. Hehe sorry mama me and misty were playing

    JakeRoil*

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

This is an ARCHIVE, not the real blog. Please, all of these are old posts. It would do good to comment only "reminders" or something of the sort.

Please do not hate on the blog or its owners, thank you.