Tuesday, March 19, 2013

A series of events...

So... We all thought we were done with evil pixies right? Well... I guess not. Me and Jake just had a rollplay.

So I was stuck in misty mountains, being full fairy. Jake came to visit me. We were happy to see each other. And Jake explained to me that the reason he was a spirit was because macklemore killed him. We were just happy to see eachother! Violet hadn't seen anyone from the kingdom since she had been banished to misty mountains...



Then Jake told me to come and follow him. We ended up in a place with many old mysterious items. We heard a faint sound.... it was asking for help!




We looked into the pot and a small fairy came out.... A PIXIE!!!


And then the pixie told me she had been looking for me (violet) for decades! She said I was meant to be the pixie queen!



And violet got confused and scared because her last experience with pixies (Voldemort) had not been a good one.


But the pixie swiftly put a crown on me and said. "Now we all are" which meant I was evil!


And then we have the comical... "Not again!" Because this has happened to violet before.



And so now violet is an evil pixie... AGAIN! But the difference now is that she is still violet, her real self. She is not getting controlled by a spirit or anything, its actually her. But she is different, she has sort of changed because of the pixie crown and the evil pixie thing. But if any of you are annoyed that evil pixie business has come back into the kingdom... blame jake! XD. (sorry jake).

Anyways that's all!



7 comments:

  1. OMG! I adore your signature! Ahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope my fellow offers and I arn't posting to much peppy, it's just to much fun! :)

      Delete
  2. X3 blame me :DDDDD btw that was rlly fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. B-b-blue has returned djrhotjifurjfirhdjjdudkskiddhjdmfjdjkdjdnf *barfs out rainbows*

    ReplyDelete
  4. 0-0 Another evil pixie!?!?!?! UGH =-= I'm afraid I can't help, I'm a tad....ah... Over powerful?

    -Willow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh, I know? Arent you like tired of evil pixies? well me too :)
      But I guess I just have to 'go with the flow'

      Delete

This is an ARCHIVE, not the real blog. Please, all of these are old posts. It would do good to comment only "reminders" or something of the sort.

Please do not hate on the blog or its owners, thank you.