Saturday, March 23, 2013

As you may have noticed...

I haven't been in roleplaying that often.

Hey guys, not many of you are my buddies! Send me a buddy request and put your username in the comments!

Also, I have been on an important quest. I'll tell you the story:

I looked at my herb store and sighed. It was so small ever since the massive dragon attack on the forest. The kingdom had stayed unhurt, and knew little about it, but the herbs had been mostly wiped out. I stood up and decided I needed to get herbs for my kingdom.

I grabbed my satchel and stepped out the door. I didn't have to worry about Misty, since she was staying in the kingdom after the attack. I knew a place from my past that was in abundance of herbs, and all the dragons were tame. It was perfect. It was ideal. It was really far away.

Oh well. Luckily it was part of the happier part of my past, so it wouldn't bring back very many unhappy memories.

I locked the door and began my long journey to the Kingdom of Sages.

Stay Healthy!

-Gylfie101 (Frost, the sage)

P.S. My past is very sensitive and I hate thinking about it. Please don't ask about it. All you need to know is that I'm your faithful sage and I am here to help you. Nothing else.







12 comments:

  1. nice story frost ^.^ ☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. btw, what's your username? are you my buddy? send me a buddy request

      Delete
    2. im ovipaulann on aj so yes im on your buddy list XD

      Delete
  2. Nice story!!! GREAT GRAMMAR!! :) My User is WillowPegasus ^^ Cant wait to add ya!

    ~Willow Spirit
    (Bad past? I hear ya, Sister. We're on the same page.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Someone please update the citizens page?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i don't think i can update the citizens page. if you know how i could, i'd gladly update it.

      Delete
  4. I'm so sorry Frost *rushes in panting* The dragons r going 2 attack again! My evil brother A.K.A The panda on the lose got a herd of dragons and is planning them 2 attack!



    -Mason Morton (I am ur friend Jake Roil but my panda is the evil 1 :P)

    ReplyDelete
  5. MYSTERY PERSON WANTS TO MARRY JAKE! O_O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why are u oak fire red now? Sorry I havnt been on latley.

      Delete

This is an ARCHIVE, not the real blog. Please, all of these are old posts. It would do good to comment only "reminders" or something of the sort.

Please do not hate on the blog or its owners, thank you.