Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Think About it This way...

Ok, so I am making this post in regards if those of you who quit, are going to quit, or are thinking of quitting.

So, say that someone quit. And their best friend in the kingdom heard that they quit. So their best friend might quit too because their best friend quit, and the kingdom wouldn't be any fun without them. Now, this means two citizens quit. And so another citizen is thinking, 'well without these people the kingdom isn't fun anymore' or they might think, 'Well everyone's quitting so there won't be anyone left in the kingdom.' And so that person quits. And so after that another citizen quits because the others quit. And so I think you know where I'm going here. Eventually the whole kingdom falls apart, because everyone starts getting angry and is quitting. So soon there isn't really a kingdom anymore.

So for those of you who are quitting, think about this. I mean just because of you the whole kingdom could get destroyed.

And if you think I'm overreacting, then say so. But I think this is true. I mean, when I heard juni might be quitting I almost quit too. So just think about this people.

bye!

(oh and I'm on my phone so I can't post my signature :))

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is an ARCHIVE, not the real blog. Please, all of these are old posts. It would do good to comment only "reminders" or something of the sort.

Please do not hate on the blog or its owners, thank you.