Thursday, March 21, 2013

RR's? (rollplay rules ^^)

Hey guys! So I had a few questions on rules about rollplay. I know how a while ago Peppy proposed banning NN (no nothing) in rollplays. Now, there's a reason we wanted to do this. NN, in multiple ways, is unfair. First of all, the person who gets effected (by whatever NN would apply to) should get to decide what happens in the roll play, not the person who does it to them. Second, its just plain not fair. I mean, NN is like controlling the whole rollplay, you could say, "hits everyone NN" I mean that's completely unfair!

another thing I was thinking of was partly banning saying "miss". This is because in some ways it is completely stupid. I mean, suppose you say "Jumps on and hits in face". Well some people would say miss!" I mean, that's stupid! How can you miss that!

anyways tell me your thoughts on these rules! Bye!

Evil Pixie Violet
violet pictures

3 comments:

  1. well, i think in only some cases you can say miss, otherwise, it's unfair.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah. That's what I meant. But I was rushing to do the post so I didn't have time to write that. I mean, if someone tries to shoot you with a spell or tries to shoot you with an arrow then you might miss but they cant keep on missing, they will eventually make it. :)

      Delete
  2. Everything u said is right.

    ReplyDelete

This is an ARCHIVE, not the real blog. Please, all of these are old posts. It would do good to comment only "reminders" or something of the sort.

Please do not hate on the blog or its owners, thank you.