Sunday, March 31, 2013

APRIL FOOLS

So guys... Before we cross the border to Canada I am posting a quick post. Its April fools tomorrow everyone... Don't forget! Post in the comments to this post April fools ideas you have (for real life... To give people some cool ideas...) and share April fools stories of your own! And watch your back tomorrow guys... This is the one day of the year that no matter what, YOU CANT BE GULLIBLE. I mean, its not that you can't, but you know what I mean.

one of my af (April fools) stories was when we were on vacation and my dad and brother went to see something while me and my mom and my sister waited in the car. When he got back we said that Miley Cyrus had just come but we couldn't take a picture of her because my dad had the camera! He actually believed us! (probably because he forgot it was af day.) right before he got in the car to chase after her me and my mom shouted "April fools!"

make sure not to remind your family that tomorrow is April fools. If they don't know, it will be easier to trick them

that's about it! Byez! We are crossing the border to Canada in less than an hour!! (I'm on my phone...)

3 comments:

  1. sorry was at grandma's :| and where in canada or you going? like not much info just like ontario,alberta.. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. We r in Whistler, BC. Near Vancouver.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whistler, best place 4 snowboarding! :) Or skiing if u do any of those :D and when I first moved 2 Canada I moved 2 Calgary then Vancover then Ontario.. X3 O.O Finn is in a wheel chair cuz a deer broke his legs, and he called a deer a dumb-butt then the deer licked its u nu wut area :O XD

      Delete

This is an ARCHIVE, not the real blog. Please, all of these are old posts. It would do good to comment only "reminders" or something of the sort.

Please do not hate on the blog or its owners, thank you.