Sunday, March 24, 2013

Explaining, Random Papers, and the Darker Kingdoms

Hey!

Don't be surprised that I'm back already. I was back the day I posted the post on me leaving. I had been gone that entire time that I hadn't been in roleplay. :D

Right.

At the Kingdom of Sages, some interesting things happened. I was the only one privileged with being at the deathbed of my former sage mentor, the High Sage. It was sad and touching. :') He also gave me some papers he found that came from the Darker Kingdoms before he died.

Oh, you don't know about the Darker Kingdoms? We live in the Lighter Kingdoms. The Darker Kingdoms are full of evil beasts, harsh kingdoms, thieves, and murderers, much worse than what we have. Not a very nice place, but luckily our kingdom is far away from the border.

Nobody from the Lighter Kingdoms gets into the Darker Kingdoms, and nobody from the Darker Kingdoms gets into the Lighter Kingdoms. The border guards make sure of that. In fact, there have been only three animals that have made it across that I know of. But the guards can only enter into a different section of kingdoms if there is a forbidden child in the area that came from their area, but luckily forbidden children rarely ever happen.

Back to the topic of the papers!

I look forward to studying these papers. Not trying to be rude, but until I thoroughly study these papers, no one else may see them. They were given to me by my former sage mentor, and I will take this assignment seriously.

Stay Healthy,

Gylfie101 (Frost, the sage)


8 comments:

  1. O.o
    Darker Kingdoms... WHOOOOOO *does ghost voice*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol there's lots of ghosts in the Darker Kingdoms. Their not that nice, in fact, one time I met one and...

      Nevermind.

      Delete
    2. oops. They're, not Their.

      lol XD

      Delete
  2. wait a second... did shadow come from one of the "darker kingdoms?" O.o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i don't know, but if shadow did, she'd have to get past those fierce guards! if she did, then that would be four animals that got past!

      heh heh cough.

      Delete
    2. Grr.. I hate the dark kingdom! And I'm a he by the way.

      Delete
    3. oh sorry about that... (awkward silence)

      I hate the Darker Kingdoms too. Not a good place.

      Delete

This is an ARCHIVE, not the real blog. Please, all of these are old posts. It would do good to comment only "reminders" or something of the sort.

Please do not hate on the blog or its owners, thank you.