Sunday, March 24, 2013

Cottages, Polls, and Boredom

 *waves* Your queen here my darlings <3  I apoligize for not being very active, but it seems you've all been getting along fine. I also apoligize, for I won't exactly be posting updates in roleplay, and citizens, considering the others pretty much have that covered ;)  Anywho, I was  talking to Iris, the peasant I'd posted about previous to this, and we've discovered her cottage was built on our land, so she's officially a citizen. I also decided to make a small town of cottages on the map that new citizens can move into so they don't have to remodel their dens for the kingdom. I also made a cottage myself, but I won't be using it considering I'm a queen so me making it was pretty much useless, but none the less here it is;

 Iris emailed me a screenshot she took of her home, I think the fireplace is a really good idea when it comes to making a cozy home :3
If you'd like to make a small cottage on a side account I'd be really greatful ^-^
On another note, I'll be having a poll on our next event soon. I apoligize for this being such a short post, and I promise to post more often soon.
Farewell!
I'll be updating the pages on Celestial Studies later today, and tommorow ;3

8 comments:

This is an ARCHIVE, not the real blog. Please, all of these are old posts. It would do good to comment only "reminders" or something of the sort.

Please do not hate on the blog or its owners, thank you.