Saturday, March 30, 2013

Bday, Ages, spring break, and Admins

First off.... Its my bday today! So if any of you want to send me gifts just so you know I will be a member I think after spring break so you can send me gifts and I will accept them later. You can also send member items. And my dream item is a pink tail armor by the way.....

ok, second, I was looking at my last post and peppy said that the royal kids were around 14, which was what I thought. But all of the royal kids were saying they were around 18 YEARS OLD!!! I find that way too old but peppy and Jake and juni please tell me your thoughts on that. (anyone know where fuzzy's been?)

thirdly, I am going on spring break starting tomorrow. We are going to Canada which means that I won't have phone service and probably not a lot of internet connection. So there will probably be a phase over the next week where I wont be very active at all.

Lastly, I think peppy should hire all the authors as admins. What harm could it do? She could make rules and if someone violates them they are kicked off admin.
that's it! Bye!

Violet Roil (now a wolf)

6 comments:

  1. ♥✴HAPPY BIRTHDAY VIOLET!!!♥✴ :D ☺☺☺ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚ ✴

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday!!! :) I really do think we should have a limited amount of admins, due to the fact of only so much to do XD

    -Willow Spirit

    ReplyDelete
  3. i was thinking about the koalas finding that new land, and suddenly realized:
    the snow kingdom owns a land, but we don't yet. it's still an imaginary boundary.
    i was wondering if we should find a part of jamaa for our kingdom, like the snow kingdom has Mt. Shiveer. zios could work pretty well, and we might be able to use the new land when it comes out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. NEW LANNNNND!!! WE WANT THE NEEEEW LAND!!! >:O

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy belated bday violet!

    ReplyDelete

This is an ARCHIVE, not the real blog. Please, all of these are old posts. It would do good to comment only "reminders" or something of the sort.

Please do not hate on the blog or its owners, thank you.