Monday, March 11, 2013

Rainystar, Peasants, and Kingdom Anniversery

^-^/) 
So a lot of you have been questioning my last name in the kingdom. I have 2 now, my revised character description explains I kept my maiden name, but added Rainystar. This wouldn't apply to my children, considering their last names wouldn't change in the first place as far as I'm concerned :l
Now that that's out of the way, I came accross I strange peasant from a so called "GoldWeaver Kingdom"
She said her name was Iris George, she lives in a cottage with her grandfather. 
She no longer lives in GoldWeaver, and has a cottage on the outskirts of our very own kingdom! Although it isn't yet in our territory, and is just barely scraping the edge. I helped her home 2-3 times already, she seems to have some sort of memory lost, that or she just isn't very good with directions.
Notice the "again," but it really was no trouble.
I informed her it was good for me to learn the edges of my kingdom, I want to know this place like the back of my paw.
 Although that couldn't all fit in one chat bubble X3
 We had lemonade aswell.
 I was tired from all that walking, it couldn't do any harm :)
 She had excellent manners.
Her house was a bit small, but cozy none the less.
 I questioned her on why she left, I couldn't imagine her being exciled, she was so sweet!
 I found it strange, not enjoying her company? Who is this King Goldweaver? Why would he have distaste for such a polite young girl?!
 I could imagine them moving a lot, it would make sense considering their house was half empty.
I didn't mean to prolong my stay, so I did as Iris said, and left. 
I found it strange that anyone would feel indifference towards Iris, she seemed like a nice girl. Although her grandfather was rather distasteful to just about everything.

Moving on, a few Role Plays and events approaching are-

And a larger event approaching is the kingdom's anniversey! Thank Violet/Adbout for this idea. It was originally posted on the Mini Play page, but I want to make it a bit larger, and yes post pone it. I want to get the word out to jammers who aren't citizens of the kingdom, so we can a few more people to join :3 I even set up a booth for people to sign up! I'm planning on advertising is sometime soon, and maybe even wait another month? That's up to Violet though, I do want to consider her, mostly because it was her idea :3
I've also updated the citizens page, I believe that's all. 
Farewell for now!

EDIT
I had also forgot to mention, if I had your email I sent you a request to be an author. I wouldn't mind if every single one of you was an author. 
Although there only a few choice things for you to post about-
Roleplays
Events
Newcomers
Allies
Enemies
Foreign Kingdoms
and that's about it. If you'd like to post on a different topic please inform me, thank you!







10 comments:

  1. Well... Can I post about events? I can post about things that happen in the kingdom when you are not online, peppy. I hope you will let me do this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. #2!!! Yay!
    I have yet to get the e mail :3 If I do make posts, it'll prolly be about welcoming new comers and maybe some minor events, as Violet has already claimed that topic :)

    ~Willow Spirit
    (My.... Journal....Seal....Was.... Broken..... Who...dared... to ... do.... that...??? >:I
    Im putting a seven lock key now! Bwah hah hah!!)

    (P.S.S, Iris seems kind! ^^ And what amazing grammar 030 I like people with good grammar :D)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your name seems familiar, oh, and is this site 'sposed to be private? I don't want to get into trouble with this kingdom D: You all seem so darn kind, and grandfather will be pleased to know I'm making new friends! Although like your queen said, grandfather isn't really happy to know much of anything- Ah, well, I think it's great that you think I seem kind! And I'm sorry for your journal! *thinks to self* (Journal... Hm... OH MY! It can't be, it musn't be the one I stumbled upon previous to this point. If these fantastic people figure out I was snooping I'll be hanged! Although I least I know she's a warlock, spirits can't be real, or maybe they can be... I might just be arrogant for thinking otherwise, I mean there has to be various other dimensions, and worlds of people out there, living in superior mindsets, and us- we're just to ignorant to realize the world doesn't revolve around us. Ah, who am I kidding, Grandfather would have me punished for thinking such nonsense thoughts!)

      Delete
    2. The site isn't private ;3

      Delete
  3. i would love to post about allies, if that's okay.
    $oakfire$

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am hoping to receive the email soon, its just that my gmail is glitching YET AGAIN. Oh, and thank you for posting about my role play. I would really like for lots of jammers, mostly Peppy, Zoey, Oak, Jake, Violet and the others that I'm really close friends with to make it! ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  5. My moms email that I use for now is momrants@gmail.com I really would like to do like the citizens page and updates to that stuff. Maybe I can make stories for problems we're having.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. EVERYONE CHECK OUT MY STORY BLOG!!! ITS REALLY COOOOOL!

    www.celestialtowersstories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. trying to give away personal info but i got 2 lastnames in real! =)

    ReplyDelete

This is an ARCHIVE, not the real blog. Please, all of these are old posts. It would do good to comment only "reminders" or something of the sort.

Please do not hate on the blog or its owners, thank you.