Friday, March 22, 2013

Reincarnations!?!?

Hello friends!
As many of you know, there has been many reincarnations this month, for example, My sister Spots, died to go to deaths party, And came back as Maple. She has all her memories just a different body. Juniper, well, I don't know how she died, but she came back as Alice Draco, and has memories of "certain" citizens. Also, Jake shouldn't be a spirit anymore, for I found his body under the bridge by the moat. I would post screen shots of me finding it, but I'm posting through iPod. Oak should also be back, as we had a little roll play on chat roll. Read the posts below for more info!
-Willow Spirit (I'm on Ipod so I can't post my siggy!)

(Let's say the photo I accidentally posted is my siggy.)

3 comments:

This is an ARCHIVE, not the real blog. Please, all of these are old posts. It would do good to comment only "reminders" or something of the sort.

Please do not hate on the blog or its owners, thank you.