Monday, March 18, 2013

Some things you should know...

So first of all, how did the ball go? My biggest question... did it even happen? I heard that the morning one never happened, but how did the evening one go? (if there was one :)) I couldn't make it. I had homework to work on. That was a crazy weekend for me.

And I also wanted to say this, I usually keep my tab for celestial towers up and my computer 24/7. So if there is a viewer on it is probably me. So ya, I just wanted to say that.

Now, I heard that Fuzzy quit, or ran away, or something like that. I am not really surprised (no offense to you fuzzy, but you keep leaving the kingdom and coming back...). Is this true? Or is this a rumor?

Well that's it for now folks! Carry on and please comment!

AND WHO DOESNT LIKE A KEEP CALM EVERY ONCE AND A WHILE... XD



9 comments:

  1. Cool I ❤ it and I am not surprised about fuzzy either (´・ω・`)

    ReplyDelete
  2. fuzzy DID run away... but she came back as usaul and shes been gniypoc willow and jake!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That picture is awesome ≧ω≦ I like it, Violet. Hey, that rhymed. :L Yays for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, it did! I made it on keep calm generator.

      Delete
  4. Oh my god keep calm and carry on has been in my family for a long time.. ( cuz were british and its a british saying..) anyway this is how it came 2 be, in world war 1 or 2... 1 of those in england we were beinging badly bombed so everybody would be like BLOODLY HELL WUTZ GONNNA HAPPEN 2 US (trust me bloodly hell isnt a bad word but that word is in my house 24/7 if the stoves now working BLOODLY HELL! must common 1 when my dads watching soccer, BLOODLY HELL THAT WAS A GOOD GOAL , OH BLOODLY HEL WERE LOSING XD) so they had randon signs around saying keep calm and carry on so like keep calm everything gonna be ok and carry on with ur buisness, my cuzin she has like 5 shirts from bluenotes and i remember wut 3 say :D keep calm cuz imma ninja, keep calm and sing me soft kitty, keep calm and luv sheldon lolz and my mom even has a mug saying keeep calm and carry on and another 1 saying keep calm and let me enjoy this coffe! X3 so ya u get it... Thumbs up Violet =) AND I MAY BE QUITING AND NOT BEING LIKE FUZzY AND COME BACK >:o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL first of all. Second, ARE YOU REALLY QUITTING???

      Delete
    2. yeashhhhhhhhh >:O Violet can we met up in chatroll one time i rlly wanna do a post with u u can just copy it.. and past XD But ya :I

      Delete
  5. the ball well... party i guess, since peppy didn't come was good, but jake turned evil so went to peppy's den, then everyone left from there .3.

    ReplyDelete

This is an ARCHIVE, not the real blog. Please, all of these are old posts. It would do good to comment only "reminders" or something of the sort.

Please do not hate on the blog or its owners, thank you.