Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Kingdom Anniversary and SAINT PATRICKS DAY Ball!

Hey all, its Violet Roil (Adbout) Here! I was just looking at this Sunday as an option for our kingdom anniversary celebration, and I realized this Sunday is St. Patrick's day!!! I think that we should have a St. Patrick's day ball, on St. Patricks day of course. We can combine the St. Patrick's day ball and the kingdom anniversary into one! So at the ball all members will need to wear green (and if you are able to make a whole outfit to celebrate that would be great! Hate, wings, scarves, necklaces, etc. stuff that is green!). I took a picture of an example outfit for the ball! (btw jamma was glitching again >.<. We will celebrate St. Patties day and the 3 month kingdom anniversary at the same time! Hopefully Peppy can decorate her den st. Patrick's Day themed. I was thinking we could have it at this time(s): Pacific: 11:00am Mountain: 12:00pm Central: 1:00pm Eastern: 2:00pm OR this time: Pacific: 4:00pm Mountain:5:00pm Central: 6:00pm Eastern: 7:00pm Tell me which time works best for you! Also, I would add some ideas for costumes for the St. Patrick's day ball but my computer has been glitching and Microsoft office got deleted as well as Paint and other apps. So I cant take screenshots and post them here, because I don't have paint; this is also the reason why I don't make a signature for VIOLET ROIL instead of ADBOUT (because I CANT). But I might just take a normal picture with my phone and post that... Well peppy I hope you approve of this Kingdom Anniversary/St. Patrick's Day ball! I hope all of the citizens like it as Well! See ya 18er >.<

7 comments:

  1. Great idea :3 I might just add some clovers, lol X3 That, and the main room is already MOSTLY green, so there's a start X3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think 7 would be wayyy wayyy wayy better for me! Very better 2 o'clock I have a hockey tourment *FORGET HOW 2 SPELL IT SORRY I HAVE DISLEXIA :C But only with writing* 1 til 5 i'll get home at 6 then ya... so 7 pm 4 me! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. XD I luv how every day theres a new post >=D

    ReplyDelete
  4. LUV THE IDEA!
    I'll be there 030

    ~Willow Spirit

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lolz can we today??! i realy want you to be on soon today......




    -Glaze (iwearsocks)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You arе so аwesome! ӏ do not think I have reаd through
    sοmethіng likе thаt before. So gooԁ to find another person wіth original thoughts on this isѕue.
    Ѕeriouѕlу.. mаny thanks foг starting this up.

    Thiѕ wеb site is onе thing thаt is neeԁed on the internet, someоne with a little originality!


    Also vіsit my web page :: core training pilates

    ReplyDelete

This is an ARCHIVE, not the real blog. Please, all of these are old posts. It would do good to comment only "reminders" or something of the sort.

Please do not hate on the blog or its owners, thank you.