Tuesday, March 19, 2013

goodbye!

Jake is leaving us!
We will all miss you Jake, even though you might come back.
Here are his reasons:
1. Juniper says she gave a side account 2 her friend in real which I don't believe and they act they same I was gonna copy and paste wut she said but I was on my Ipod.. but it was like this "You don't have to leave the kingdom instead u can haunt it! *kills*" but it was worse then kills it was like stabs eats brains O-O And now macklemore hates me when hes MY pet he was meant 2 be mine! >:O
2. Darn Fuzzy keeps running away then coming back its so annoying! :O
3. ermm, I forgot I really had 6 reasons. :| Anyway, I loved meeting all of you and i'll miss these people the most.. Peppy *of course*, Violet, Oakfire, Juniper *MAYBE*, Fuzzy, Willow, Misty, Blue even tho shes dead but anyway I WILL COME BACK BUT RIGHT NOW I FEEL LIKE A OLD PIECE OF CHEESE I JUST WANT REASONS XD SO I DO FEEL LIKE A BELONG HERE Okay eh, so bai I'll miss u all! ^-^ 

Jake? Haunting? That's just silly!
Anyways, we will all miss you.

3 comments:

  1. oak, wiilow. i need to tell you something, but in privite. (on like another blog chatroll)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks and can u add Victorypaw 2 that I was in a rush I had Hockey after.. anyway, I MIGHT COME BACK sorry this is awkward

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry 4 saying im leaving, I thought about it hard and I know I could never leave but now i'm living the life of a ghost. I can return 2 my soul if ya find my body I just know its sumwherr near the drawbridge :/ and ppl who can hear and see me, Peppy, Violet, Oakfire, Victorypaw and Bai lol

    ReplyDelete

This is an ARCHIVE, not the real blog. Please, all of these are old posts. It would do good to comment only "reminders" or something of the sort.

Please do not hate on the blog or its owners, thank you.