Saturday, March 30, 2013

Happy Birthday, Violet!!!!

Happy Bithday To You!

Happy Birthday to you!

Happy Brithday Dear Violet!

Happy Birthday to you!

ROUND OF APPLUASE TO OUR FIRST CITIZEN, PRINCESS, AND DEAR FRIEND! :D

Since your non member, and I want you to get your gift on your special day, I put my mind to the test and made the most epic siggy you could wish for, . ^.^  (I did your old picture, as It was cuter to me ^3^)

Here is your little banner/Siggy thing .3.



                                                          And since you play CS, A little avatar for you!
                                                                     Enjoy and Happy birthday,

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much willow! Also, I am under 13 on cs (ugh...) so I don't think I can upload a picture for my account :(
    But I love it anyways!

    ReplyDelete

This is an ARCHIVE, not the real blog. Please, all of these are old posts. It would do good to comment only "reminders" or something of the sort.

Please do not hate on the blog or its owners, thank you.