Friday, March 22, 2013

Warning: NOT FOR KIDS

So I am going to write this story as I go. I am bored and so I am going to write a story about violet and the evil pixie. And it might be sort of freaky so not for kids under the age of 8 ^^ (no but seriously its sort of freaky)

This story is from violets point of view:

I sat in the chair. The darkness stung my fur and my paws ached from the magic ropes securing them to the seat. I was trapped. I couldn't see a thing. Darkness surrounded me like a blanket. I sat there in complete darkness, and the only thing I could see was the color black.

I heard a raspy voice coming from deep in the room.
"Violet Mizorrow...." It cooed. (by the way you pronounce that 'Miz-are-eww' I made it up on the spot, so don't judge me.)
"That is not my name!" I argued.
"Sssshhh.... Quiet..." It whispered. I could sense a presence moving toward me in the darkness. "Your name is Mizorrow dearie. That was your birth parent's names, Brook Mizorrow and Glen Mizorrow" I stared into the darkness looking for any sign of this creature.
"Who are you!?" I demanded.
"The question is, do you know who you are?" Its raspy voice talked on.
"I am Violet Roil, Princess of--" It cut me off,
"No Dear. You are Violet Mizorrow, the rightful Pixie Queen."
"NO!" I screamed, "I am not the pixie Queen! Never! Pixies are evil! I have experienced it before, and there is no way I am the pixie queen!!!" Even though I believed I wasn't, it was hard to face the truth. My fur was black, red, and grey. My eyes where black. And the worst of all, I had a crown on my head that I couldn't get off. It was stuck to me head. And it was horrible. It made me evil. Changed who I was. But it didn't take away my confidence.
"Show yourself Coward!" I screamed at the thing, "Don't hide in the shadows and be a coward, Show yourself!" I suddenly felt my crown taking over. It was like a wave of oil. It seeped into my veins, my heart, and my soul. Soon I couldn't control what I was saying, I was a whole different me.
"You Phantom!" I bellowed. It gasped,
"How dare you--" But I cut it off.
"Nobody Hurts me!!!!!!" I ripped out of the bindings and freed myself from the chair. I slashed at the air with my claws that had suddenly just grown longer. Soon I was slashing at darkness, hoping to hit something. I suddenly felt nauseous and fell over. The crown took a lot of energy from me. I lay down on the cold ground, and curled up on the spot. I felt so tired I felt like jello.

I woke up with a cry and one of the maids was shaking me. "Violet, Violet wake up!" I jolted into reality and realized it was all a dream. But the vision of the dark room still haunts me.

Evil Pixie Violet
violet pictures

3 comments:

This is an ARCHIVE, not the real blog. Please, all of these are old posts. It would do good to comment only "reminders" or something of the sort.

Please do not hate on the blog or its owners, thank you.