Saturday, March 16, 2013

St Patricks Day Ball!

Hi Ya'll! We are nearing the date of the St. Patricks day ball! Now, the ball will hopefully be tomorrow. I was thinking 5:00 Pacific time (6:00 mountain, 7:00 central, and 8:00 eastern). The reason I chose this time is because this is like the only time I can make it. Now, the thing is (and I am mostly telling this to peppy...) my weekend has been very crazy. So many things going on. So I probably wont be able to make the ball (again... ugh.) because I will have to do my homework. Now, 5:00 would be the only time that I would have even a chance of making it. Now, we could also do it in the morning. I dunno... like 11:00 pacific time or something (12:00 mountain, 1:00 central, and 2:00 eastern.) if this would be better for most of you. But for me the later one would be best. And, the only reason I want to make this ball is because I have been missing a lot of balls lately and I sort of came up with the idea of this ball (kingdom anniversary was my idea, st. patricks day ball was my idea, and putting the two together was sort of my idea too.) so I really wanted to be able to go to the ball and see how it goes!

Now, tell me what time works for you!

Activities: I am sure you guys have read peppy's posts and my posts on the ball but I wanted to give a brief description on how it is going to go. There will be speeches about the kingdom. People will come from jamma and listen to the speeches and hang out to learn more about the kingdom. You see, its sort of like and open house for our kingdom! BUT... before we invite people from the township in and anyone else who isn't in our kingdom, we will celebrate st. Patrick's day. There will be baked goods, costume contests (most green, most clovers, best hat, unique idea, etc.), drinks, and many other things! Make sure to wear something green, you don't want to get pinched! Also, if you know anyone who might be interested in the kingdom you might want to invite them to this! :) :) :) :) :) :)

Now, that's pretty much all for now! I hope this ball is a blast! Bye guys! (OH, and my computer is working now so I made a signature for violet! And if your wondering why she looks different its because she is almost full-fairy now. She doesn't have very long until she is stuck in the fairy world forever... but that's a whole nother story. For now lets just focus on the ball!)

7 comments:

  1. In the morning is better for me :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like morning better. Hey, how about 2 parties? One in morning and one at night so we can be sure EVERYONE can have a chance to make it! :D

    -Spectra Gastly/Vintage Grindle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine can be at the night cuz its more partyish XD

      Delete
    2. That's a really good Idea!

      Delete
  3. Morning not at all I'm going snowboarding at 11 eastern at 8 eastern 4 me if u do do that i will make it 4 sure and i want 2 make it cuz half's at my den............ anyway IM GONNA MISS U VIOLET UR THE FIRST PERSON I EVA MEET IN THE KINGDOM :( Anyway, umm ya thats it X3

    ReplyDelete
  4. don't worry Violet. i'll come to the fairy world for a while to do some studies, and possibly try to find a way out for you...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey so should we do one ball in the morning/afternoon and one at night?

    ReplyDelete

This is an ARCHIVE, not the real blog. Please, all of these are old posts. It would do good to comment only "reminders" or something of the sort.

Please do not hate on the blog or its owners, thank you.